2025 ISU World Figure Skating Championships in Boston

skatingguy

decently
From the interactive hockey map, it looks like there is a bar of sorts at the very top behind sections 329-330 and 301-303.

Does anyone know if there is an elevator to this Bar?
From the Accessibility section of their website:

Elevators

TD Garden has one public elevator, located in the middle of North Station, to access Level 2. On Level 2, there are two elevators that will provide access to all arena levels.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
From the interactive hockey map, it looks like there is a bar of sorts at the very top behind sections 329-330 and 301-303.

Does anyone know if there is an elevator to this Bar?
I think what you are seeing is the 1928 Club. From TD Garden: “The 1928 Club is a member only lounge and restaurant, that features craft cocktails and a chef-curated menu with speakeasy flare.”

Maybe they will use it for Boitano’s Lounge if everyone is not completely broke by then. :rofl:

honey

Got an email last night thanking me for making a purchase :huh:. I did not make any purchase though, didn’t put my credit card in, didn’t do the digital signature etc. Maybe everyone who went through to a certain page got one.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Got an email last night thanking me for making a purchase :huh:. I did not make any purchase though, didn’t put my credit card in, didn’t do the digital signature etc. Maybe everyone who went through to a certain page got one.

Check your credit card statement, in case something hinky is going on.

ChristineB

Same here. I did pass the signature page, but never entered cc info. I just wanted to understand how the site would work for when I am actually ready to make a purchase!

acraven

I just received an email message targeted at people still waiting for their orders to be finalized, though I am no longer in that category. For those who are still waiting and perhaps haven't received the email, I've pasted the text below. I handled the links manually, clicking through from the email and then harvesting the URLs. My apologies if the links do not work.

"Thank you for making a purchase for the ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2025. We appreciate your business and support for this very exciting event.

"Due to continued higher-than-expected demand, our response time for processing tickets and answering emails and voicemails is longer than we anticipated. Please allow up to three business days for a member of our ticketing staff to confirm your order. We thank you in advance for your patience and understanding.

"If you would like to schedule a time to have a representative of the ticketing team call you, please schedule an appointment at the link below. We ask that you please book an appointment prior to leaving a voicemail in an effort to help our team create time to prioritize each and every customer.
Book Phone Call

"Please also be aware that our website has an FAQ section that addresses common questions. Our team works to update this as consistent inquiries arise, so even if you have visited the page before please check again before reaching out to the team.​

Frequently Asked Questions

"If you have a question not addressed, please contact [email protected] so that your question can both be answered and potentially added to the FAQs.

"We appreciate your patience as we process ticket orders."

Thank you!

Ticket Office​
Local Organizing Committee
ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2025

skipaway

I went ahead and booked a call. Unfortunately it’s in Dec. I work 10 hour days and am in a position where I can’t take calls at work. I did send a question back to them regarding whether my choice of seat may be given away to an earlier contact of someone else. I bought in the first hour of the first day and with such a late call confirming my choice or them offering a best available seat, I worried I might be on the back burner.

Firedancer

I got the same email. It says to allow up to 3 business days to confirm an order. Since I can’t schedule a call until December I am going to wait and see what happens for now.

ETA: For those that went in 2016, was it this much of mess?

Jarrett

Go Mirai!
I confused as to why they need 30 minutes to confirm a single order or answer questions about an order. I’m not going to book an appointment for 3 weeks away because what are they doing in that entire time? Just sitting on your order? This is a bit a mess. I’m just hoping they are actually going in the order people placed their order and not whenever they were able to schedule these phone calls.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Surely the LOC must know that this would be a high-demand event. Offering the option to book a phone call to discuss ticketing issues, and then (apparently) not having enough staff that appointments can only be booked a few weeks later, doesn't seem very organized IMO.

Debbie S

Surely the LOC must know that this would be a high-demand event. Offering the option to book a phone call to discuss ticketing issues, and then (apparently) not having enough staff that appointments can only be booked a few weeks later, doesn't seem very organized IMO.
Their heart is in the right place (trying to save us fees) but with an event like this, with people all over the world buying tix, it would probably have been best to just use Ticketmaster.

In 2016, we ordered online but could only list our section and row preferences, I don't think anyone called us. And their website/IT had a meltdown and it took over an hour to get things working so orders would go through. They came on here to apologize....as another beleaguered skating club volunteer, I felt bad for them. No one wants that to happen.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
Their heart is in the right place (trying to save us fees) but with an event like this, with people all over the world buying tix, it would probably have been best to just use Ticketmaster.

In 2016, we ordered online but could only list our section and row preferences, I don't think anyone called us. And their website/IT had a meltdown and it took over an hour to get things working so orders would go through. They came on here to apologize....as another beleaguered skating club volunteer, I felt bad for them. No one wants that to happen.

I agree, and I'm certainly not trying to diss volunteers who are likely doing what they can. But it doesn't seem like good planning to (apparently) rely on unpaid volunteers to manage something this complex. As much as I despise Ticketmaster, at least it has the infrastructure to be able to handle the ticketing for this kind of event.

Last edited:

manhn

I got the same email. It says to allow up to 3 business days to confirm an order. Since I can’t schedule a call until December I am going to wait and see what happens for now.

ETA: For those that went in 2016, was it this much of mess?

Yeah. It was crazy, I went to checkout but they said my transaction did not went through. But I got an email or post or something with my order attached to my postal code. Someone at the skating association called me to confirm my order and grab my credit card info over the phone. They were nice. A stressful few days :)

peibeck

Simply looking
I'm confused... allow us 3 days to confirm your order? What exactly does that mean? Is that a separate process than getting your seat finalized? I mean, I already got an email confirming (I thought!) my order. 🙃

smurfy

I booked right @ 10am yesterday and took a picture with my phone time stamped 10:04am yesterday EST confirming my request.
I have not heard from them yet - and was given the email posted above. I booked a phone call for Thanksgiving Day.
the day before was available - but the times were not good for me.
Would it take a week to book those that booked online in 4-5 minutes?

TanithandBenFan

Author of the Ice and Edge Series
This is why I wanted to get my presale order confirmed via email before the general sale. Now no one will ever answer my emails or voicemails. 🤦🏼‍♀️ I booked a call for Dec 6 since that was the first slot available.

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
So if we don't book an appointment, and we miss their phone call that comes w/in 3 business days...we just get whatever seats they give us?

NinjaTurtles

No lamb chop, so don’t you fork my peas
Nothing on the credit card. But I never provided it to them so wasn’t particularly worried about that. Some poor coding on their part for the automated emails though.
Same thing happened to me when I was perusing and then abandoned before selecting or submitting CC info. Odd design indeed.

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
I’m trusting the process. They had a few issues in 2016, but got them sorted pretty quickly. Assuming that at least a few of the senior volunteers are still around, I’m expecting that they will be back on track by Monday.

beebee

So if we don't book an appointment, and we miss their phone call that comes w/in 3 business days...we just get whatever seats they give us?
From my confirmation email:

Thank you for purchasing three All-Event tickets to the ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2025 in Boston. Please review your order below. You have ten (10) business days from the date of this email to request a one-time change in your seat location.

Not an exact answer to your question, but at least you know you won't be stuck, just in case...

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
From my confirmation email:

Thank you for purchasing three All-Event tickets to the ISU World Figure Skating Championships® 2025 in Boston. Please review your order below. You have ten (10) business days from the date of this email to request a one-time change in your seat location.

Not an exact answer to your question, but at least you know you won't be stuck, just in case...

Not trying to dump on the LOC again, but if it takes two or three weeks to get a phone call to answer questions, how can people make informed decisions within ten (10) business days about changing seats?

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information