2024 Canadian Championships Senior FD - Is anyone skating to "Frozen"?

barbarafan

Kaitlyn and Kirsten are just a bit too gushy for me….
especially with ontario teams. Very noticable. It was like....oh my god I can't believe they skated in a straight line.Let me catch me breath. However I am happy to say that they did good commentary on other provinces as well...I was afraid for a while that Carol Lane gave them something to drink. Kristin was quite good and I enjoyed hers.

barbarafan

And for that I am thankful. Just concentrate on the teams that are there.

And as I type that I hear a "ooooh" and without having seen it will put money on a near miss involving a Lane team?
I missed it ....had to feed the puppy his supper...Was that what happened? (usually my guess)

fsfann

I must be the only one, but I really didn’t love G&P as much as I thought I would. It was well executed but for me I found them slow… maybe because there are so many details to the program…

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
The highlights for me watching live in the rink were Hensen and Lickers, that really is a masterpiece and the fusion of traditional drumming was magical. Also Fabbri and Ayer that was lovely, if fact I would have had them second. Finally Piper and Paul were perfection.

BlueRidge

AYS's snark-sponge
The highlights for me watching live in the rink were Hensen and Lickers, that really is a masterpiece and the fusion of traditional drumming was magical. Also Fabbri and Ayer that was lovely, if fact I would have had them second. Finally Piper and Paul were perfection.
I envy you being there! So glad Skate Canada makes the streaming available internationally and I got to watch the Free Dance.

Hensen & Lickers were such a hidden gem!

Fabbri & Ayer must have been fab live, and Piper & Paul have really brought that FD to full fruition. Loved the Corpse Bride too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information