2023 Skate America Pairs FS - The Fellow Throws of Texas

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Chelsea has been with Brian and then Danny and this is her third partner? I just don’t know if she doesn’t get her jumps by now… Will that happen? Because everything else of this part partnership seems world class to me

skatingguy

decently
Liu, Chelsea/Nagy, Balazs 🇺🇸
Coach: T. Sand, J. Meno, B. Frazier, C. Binder
Music: A Thousand Times Good Night

3Tw 3
3S - Chelsea stepped out
2T+2A+SEQ

5 Rev Lasso Lift 4
Throw 2Lo - that was planned
Choreo Sequence
5 Axel Lasso Lift 4

Throw 3S - fall - outside the circle
Back Outside Death Sp 4

Pair Combo Spin 4
3 Lift 4

Some beautiful qualities in the skating, and in the elements. Hopefully they will have many more competitions to grow their abilities together.

Last edited:

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
I was expecting this program to be really shaky for such a new pair. Strong SP but working toward getting the long cleaned up. That was so good! His stability is just amazing. It makes me feel so secure watching Liu & Nagy. I think she needs to work on her positions int the lifts a bit, but otherwise, I don't see why they couldn't make the World Team this year.

Sally1214

A few costly errors but also some wonderful moments for Chelsea and Balazs. That opening twist was gigantic. And, the final lift was just great. This is a pair I will definitely be keeping my eye on.

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
There’s nothing wrong with Chelsie’s hair color that a few lowlights and a toner couldn’t fix. Usually a young woman with that blonde has been wearing fantasy colors - I’ve done it myself. Also, it might look better when it’s not under the strong stadium lights.

I was hoping these guys could have a better skate. C’est la vie.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Sometimes I thing the SBS jumps should be judged separately like a lot of the dance moves, but it might score some teams down even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information