2023 Eurovision Grand Final - It’s CRAZY! It’s PARTY!

SHARPIE

fsuniverse.COM (finally)
Staff member
@allezfred didn’t they used to add the jury vote to the televote and then just report them all together cos this 2 lots of voting is :blah:

my little pony

polishing Madison Hubbell's OGM
you know im still bitter ruth Lorenzo didnt win X factor, so no wonder im not taking all these votes for Sweden well

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Are we certain that the juries didn't just decide that voting for another country with a blue & yellow flag was in order?

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
@allezfred didn’t they used to add the jury vote to the televote and then just report them all together cos this 2 lots of voting is :blah:
They did years ago but since they do the exciting televotes bit they can’t do it anymore! This bit seems so dated now.

4rkidz

plotting, planning and travelling
I would be ok with Sweden, she does have a great voice. Song wasn’t too bad just not my top.

Allskate

I would be ok with Sweden, she does have a great voice. Song wasn’t too bad just not my top.
I do think she has a good voice. I wouldn't say great. I'm just not understanding why she is getting the most votes by such a large margin.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Germany's the only country in single digits. Ouch.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
I do think she has a good voice. I wouldn't say great. I'm just not understanding why she is getting the most votes by such a large margin.
Me either. I have a decent ear and she’s a decent voice. But the song was mediocre. No reason for such a huge lead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information