2022-23 Program Music and Choreographers

ostile17

I'm fine with the Estefan (M&T) & the Shakira (T&T). Seeing a lot of generic Latin programs thus far & thinking some diva could help. (4 pieces, though, is too many for an RD). I'll revisit after I see the programs, of course.

Here's an appetizer for ya!

Also, I have edited my previous post as "Move" appears to be not by Beyoncé (thank God) but by
Said Mrad

Last edited:

ostile17

I'm fine with the Estefan (M&T) & the Shakira (T&T). Seeing a lot of generic Latin programs thus far & thinking some diva could help. (4 pieces, though, is too many for an RD). I'll revisit after I see the programs, of course.
I posted the RD they skated today at FOI in their thread, if you want to watch it.

I take everything back, I love it!

coralline

Also, I have edited my previous post as "Move" appears to be not by Beyoncé (thank God) but by
Said Mrad

May I ask do you know which verson of “Ahora” they use?I don‘t think I can identify the musician… Thank you!

Andrea82

Paganini

SP: The Way You Make Me Feel by Judith Hill, Michael Jackson; Dangerous (Immortal Version) by Michael Jackson, Bill Bottrell, Teddy Riley. Choreo: Adam Solya

She is keeping the Scheherazade FS (maybe she elaborated it a bit more, I remember it being, well, quite empty).

Lukas Britschgi

SP: Another Level by Tyrone Wells; Oh the Larceny by Dustin Burnett

FS: Trap by OBC9LHKA, Knights/Promises by Danny Bensi and Saunder Jurrians

Choreos: Adam Solya and Andrea Vaturi

Virtanen

SP:A Stutter (feat Arnor Dan) by Ólafur Arnalds
FS: Other Side of Sea by HAEVN (Symphonic Tales)

Choreos: Adam Solya

Last edited:

Andrea82

Sihyeong Lee

SP: Feeling Good by Michael Buble
FS: Cyrano de Bergerac

Choreography: Yeaji Shin

Source: http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00054720.htm

Portesi Peroni/Charastecky

RD
Samba: Hey Mama (Samba remix) by David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack
Rhumba: Wicked Game (Rhumba remix) by Ursine Vulpine ft. Annaca
Samba Do Brasil (Radio Remix) by Bellini, Gottfried Engels, Ramon Zenker

FD

Requiem for a Dream by Clint Mansell
Backwards Oscuro Deseo by Suspense Horror
La Terre vue du Ciel by Armand Amar, edited by Maxime Rodriguez
Requiem for a Dream by Clint Mansell

Choreo: Barbara, Giordani, Csolley

Grimm/Savitskiy

RD
Milonga Sentimental by Delfina Cheb
Tango: Finale (Tango Apasionado) by 1721 Project
Tango Codigo De Barra by Bajofondo

FD

The Nutcracker Suite, Op. 71a: 1st Movement (Arranged For Drums) - Mike Terrana -
The Nutcracker Suite (Arr. for Cello and Orchestra) by Hauser - London Symphony Orchestra, Robert Ziegler

Choreo: Mariia Tumanovska-Chaika, Natalja Karamyseva

Source: http://www.isuresults.com/bios/isufs00110950.htm

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Nutcracker arranged for drums ... that should be interesting!

The Cyrano soundtrack -- must be from the new movie version, I guess? I'm looking forward to that program. I really liked that music.

Last edited:

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
^ Oh boy, Michale Buble :). Personally I don't mind him but many skating fans seem to hate his music, LOL.
That particular song has been completely overdone in skating. I mean there was one year at worlds where we heard it like 5 times in the first two groups or something ridiculous like that. I'm just...there are other songs or even other versions of that song to skate to.

screech

For once I want someone to do the Bette Midler/Hocus Pocus version of "I Put A SPell on You"
And a Eurovision version of Euphoria (instead of the TV show, whose soundtrack I know nothing about). Or heck, just a FP that's a mash-up of winning songs from Eurovision

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
Keegan Messing (CAN)
SP: "Grace Kelly" by MIKA
Choreographer: Lance Vipond

Roman Sadovsky (CAN)
SP: "Cold" by Chris Stapleton
FP: "Fix You"
Choreographer: Mark Pillay (presumably)

On My Own

Said Mrad

Dai was great at the latin flavour he brought during his singles career. Looking forward to this.

Lajoie and Lagha are skating to The White Crow soundtrack in this short clip shared by Skate Canada.
Lol. Amazing how someone brought something new two seasons ago, and now it's already a warhorse. "Skating is an art"...

ptvvibezz

excited for program announcements
Bradie Tennell (USA)

SP: Restrictus by Mario Batkovic, Cedric Tour (keeping SP from last season)

FS: Four Seasons by Vivaldi

Choreo: Benoit Richaud

Tennell will re-use half of the tango short program prepared for the Olympic season, with Richaud revising the other half. His choreography for her new free skate will give an oft-used piece of music in figure skating, Vivaldi’s “Four Seasons,” a strikingly different interpretation he chose not to reveal until it is performed.

Source

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information