2021 NFL Thread

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
As a Detroit Lions fan, I got a bit weepy. I was too nervous to watch!

(The Rams QB was our longtime QB.)

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I wonder what Mrs Brady thinks. He supposedly retired so she could go out and do her thing and he would be with the kids.

once_upon

Better off than 2020
His “last” football he threw just sold at auction on Saturday for over 500,000.00!
Wouldn’t you be furious at him now…the ball is probably worthless.
Well, it would be his second "retired" football. I think I would demand he pay me back

nylynnr

Well, it would be his second "retired" football. I think I would demand he pay me back
Brady didn't sell the ball, his receiver flipped it into the end zone and a fan put it up for auction. Since it only sold a few hours before the "comeback" announcement the bidder might try to renege on the deal with the auction company, or come to some settlement, or just hold on to it in the hope Brady will retire again before the season starts. Probably a sports memorabilia outfit bought it.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
I admit I find it all amusing. He is definitely among the greatest of all time, but there comes a time when you have to step aside and let someone else have the spotlight.

ilovepaydays

I admit I find it all amusing. He is definitely among the greatest of all time, but there comes a time when you have to step aside and let someone else have the spotlight.

Or at least not get horrifically injured. Hasn’t he been insanely lucky with ACL/MCLs and concussions?

Yehudi

AITA
Wow, is there something about Baker Mayfield that I’m missing? I mean I get that he might not have been the best QB from the 2018 draft, but the Texans, Colts and Falcons are all passing on him.

Cachoo

OH NO! My Chiefs traded Tyreek Hill to the Dolphins. Man I loved watching his game. The Dolphins can give him the payday he wants and deserves plus he lives in the area. I wish him the best but :wuzrobbed:wuzrobbed

Cachoo

Wow, is there something about Baker Mayfield that I’m missing? I mean I get that he might not have been the best QB from the 2018 draft, but the Texans, Colts and Falcons are all passing on him.
Do you ever watch Colin Cowherd? He finally had to stop talking about Baker because it was so negative. He did defend him for playing with a shoulder harness last year and playing with an injury. The knock on Baker is that he thinks he is a mobile quarterback when he is not and that he sticks his foot in his mouth too much. An example would be when he criticized the medical staff for the Browns. He tends to make negative noise when other players know when to keep things in-house. I'm curious to see where he lands.

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
I'm actually excited to see what my Bengals do in this year's draft. They've been drafting very well these last few years (Evan McPherson alone was an absolute STEAL in last year's draft) and I fully expect this year to be no exception. After securing three rocks of Gibraltar from free agency to protect Joe Burrow on the offensive line :D, they can actually be creative and selective with this year's draft and try to get some pieces for the future instead of guys that have to help out RIGHT this minute. Who Dey! :cheer:

HeatherC

Searching for Sanity
One of my all time favorite Buckeyes to watch play the game of football....I'm still stunned by that news. RIP :fragile: :wuzrobbed :(

Coco

Rotating while Russian!
I watched a YouTube video on him and his little sister. It was filmed when he was at OSU. Cried my eyes out, he seemed like a wonderful person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information