2021-22 Programs and Choreographers

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
I don't understand Mishin's thinking here at all.

Me neither unless they’re trying to have a “Battle of the Schindlers” for 3rd place or whatever (Kolyada vs Brown).

Last edited:

jenny12

Mikhail Kolyada
LP: Schindler’s List
(From the article about GP events, so far not confirmed by Mishin and Mikhail himself)

Maybe he’ll change back mid-season if the program isn’t received well. I would much rather him repeat his Nureyev program or do some classical piece. I’ve always wanted someone to skate to Song To The Moon by Dvorak and thought Mikhail would be perfect for it. What a disappointing choice for one of the most beautiful skaters right now.

Last edited:

Frau Muller

It will be interesting if we get back-to-back Schindlers Lists at the Olympics (Jason Brown & Kolyada).

Ka3sha

Aleksandr Samarin
SP: soundtrack from The Matrix
LP: ‘Lord & Master’ by Apache, ‘Save Us’ and ‘La terre vue du ciel’ by Armand Amar

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Mikhail Kolyada
SP: The Nutcracker by Peter Tchaikovsky
At some point he posted a story on his Instagram that he went to the Mariinsky to see Chemiakin's production of "The Nutcracker". It's my favorite one as well and if they go into that direction, it could very well turn out to be another masterpiece: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ScVy8uVzWI

Did they say which parts of the Nutcracker he is going to use? Most skaters use the Pas de deux, but there is so much more wonderful music there.

Anyway, to call me "excited" about this music choice is a huge understatement. Can't wait to see it.

Ka3sha

Stanislava Konstantinova
SP: Gypsy dance from Don Quixote

Frau Muller

Fascinating music choice for Bradie
Bradie loves her Latin-titled music! Actually, she’s always had fascinating, out-of-ordinary, new-ageish music...Cinderella was a fluke but most people remember that one.

Sylvia

TBD
Daniel Grassl announcd his SP music today: https://www.instagram.com/p/CReXdGTpbZX/
I am happy to announce that my short program for the Olympic season will be:
Nureyev - The White Crow
I am super excited to bring this program to life and I thank my choreographer @benoitrichaud for making it happen.💪🏼❤️

Posted back in May:
Misha Ge just shared this photo from the Artesia, CA rink: https://www.instagram.com/p/COjJ_yOJtoL/
Ashley Cain-Gribble / Timothy LeDuc
SP - The White Crow [2019 film soundtrack - original music composed by Ilan Eshkeri]

karmena

o_Oo_O!! I am speechless... it seems to be a chain reaction/influence after exceptional program of Kolyada...:unsure:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information