2020 Japan Nationals - Men SP

skateboy

Kobayashi: poor boy looked nervous as hell when he took his position. Double Axel. Did a good job, trying to sell it.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
While I watch this, I can't help but thinking that, if we'd had a competent leader in the USA, we might have been able to have a national championship in the USA with an audience, if even a partial one, this year... :(
I hesitate to respond a comment that has zero relevancy to the Japanese Nationals Men's SP, but... just so we are clear here... What's your thoughts on the competency of the government leaders in Canada, France or Germany? The US is hardly the only country that is foregoing an audience at Nationals or, you know, having the event at all.

mjb52

Mens is usually a catch-up event for me and I only started watching again in 2017-2018 so I think this is honestly the first time I've ever seen Hanyu live.

jenny12

I kind of loved that! Yuzu looking sexier than ever! :p

Obviously wouldn't be able to match Nathan Chen, but I'd rather watch Hanyu any day.

skateboy

PoohPoohPooh HanPooh
Wearing enough latex and vaseline for a circuit party
Shae Lynn choreo
Well, this in even more ridiculous than his Prince SP
Nina Mozer is sexier and cooler than him
But good job. He'll lead by a lot
Hahahahahahaha!

Sylvia

TBD
Hanyu 103.53 56.21 47.32 9.39 9.32 9.54 9.50 9.57 0.00 #26
(Jeff Buttle choreographed, IIRC?)

skateboy

Yamamoto: call me crazy, but I find Sota to be a more expressive skater than Yuzu... but did he do just a Double Axel? I couldn't tell...

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I had forgotten about this music. It's waking me up.

mjb52

Feels like everyone decided the pre Olympic year is the year to get some wacky choices out of their system

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information