2020 has been a difficult year, what good thing happened in 2020

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I'm thinking on this one, I know we've all struggled. What is something good that happened in 2020?

once_upon

Better off than 2020
I had "forgotten" the Chiefs Super Bowl - not because it wasn't awesome, it was - but it seems a lifetime ago. Biden-Harris is definitely a huge great thing.

Our HOA did a Go Fund Me to bring a summer concert series to our green space replacking the canceled city parks series (due to YKW). We socially distanced with neighbors sitting outdoors with wine. Everyone in the complex needed it..

It was so successful that a 6 weeks planned series became a 10 week one and we are planning to do it again 2021. If the city series happens in 2021, we will work around it.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I painted much more often and improved my oil painting skills significantly. This could be my biggest plus.
Saved money because I stayed home. Saved on gas. Didn't need to buy new clothes, make up, etc.
I learned to take one day at a time, being in the here and now.

ETA- I forgot the most important one. I bought a brand new home and settled down in it.

Last edited:

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
I started making quilts, and I love it!
Welcome to the club. Have made a couple of quilts but I really enjoyed learning the techniques and love the quilting fabrics. Particularly the Japanese cat fabrics.

I had a pretty productive year. House renovations, sewing for my market stall and did my first market, got the App for our national learn to skate program approved along with the judging system. I don't feel I have sat still. Although I have been lucky living where I live because while we were locked down for a couple of months, it has been pretty good here.

Finnice

Two of my friends got a much-wanted baby. One became father at the age of 50, the other's partner's first insemination worked and they are two happy moms.
I keep getting lots of baby pics from both of them. 😍

I had actually a good work year.

Yehudi

AITA
We found 2 off leash dog parks. One is about 10 minutes away, with two fenced in areas, one 20 minutes away thats a little island surrounded by a creek. Dogs love it, especially the older one who can‘t keep up with the two bigger dogs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information