2019-2020 Programs and Choreographers

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Nathan's La Boheme ♥

GORGGGGGGG

Wow, he is the modern day Michelle Kwan.... always going into the vault looking for special music. Thats how it should be with er'body.... not pass me your Carmen music from last year.

Love it.

SHae-Lynn & Nathan for THE WIN!

Is this his new free? I cant remember.

LOVE!!!!

wickedwitch

There so much glorious (and underused) skating music from La Boheme (see Chan, Osmond, Miyahara or Aaron/Settlage) but Chen isn't using it, which is incredibly disappointing. I'm trying not to judge the program as a whole, because it's so early in the season, but I'm not optimistic.

dinakt

There so much glorious (and underused) skating music from La Boheme (see Chan, Osmond, Miyahara or Aaron/Settlage) but Chen isn't using it, which is incredibly disappointing. I'm trying not to judge the program as a whole, because it's so early in the season, but I'm not optimistic.
Chan's and Osmond's La Boheme is a completely different musical work, nothing in common but a title and a subject matter (sorry if I am stating the obvious, but why compare unrelated music).

A very nice translation of Aznavour's lyrics here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkVP-QY0hlA

I really like Nathan's SP.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Chan's and Osmond's La Boheme is a completely different musical work, nothing in common but a title and a subject matter (sorry if I am stating the obvious, but why compare unrelated music).

A very nice translation of Aznavour's lyrics here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkVP-QY0hlA

I really like Nathan's SP.

Nathan and Shae-Lynn do no wrong.

Its like having Michele Kwan and Lori Nichol back in our lives.

Tinami Amori

Wow, he is the modern day Michelle Kwan.... always going into the vault looking for special music. Thats how it should be with er'body.... not pass me your Carmen music from last year.
Well... it's hard to "pass that Carmen music" this year after Alina won the Worlds with it... tough act to follow, best to let "Carmen" rest for a year... :lol:

Kwan also did "Carmen" and it was not bad at all. The rest of her classic warhorses were not bad either - Tosca, Bolero, Salome, Sheherezade.... Even chosing Totentanz at the same time as Irina Slutskaya (with which she won Bronze at the Olympics) was not too bad either.

aftershocks

Banned Member
I’m not totally into Nathan’s SP yet. I’d like to see him finding more fluidity and softness in his movements. It’s too frantic at the moment.

Hmmm, the program will certainly grow, along with possible variations in jump content/layout. I'm not certain about the necessity for 'softness in his movements' though. Lyrical is not Nathan's go-to aesthetic. But he is graceful and musically expressive. So we shall see how the program evolves along with his interpretation. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information