2018 Eurovision Grand Final Live Thread - We Got The Pyros (Ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah, yeah ah yeah ah yeah)

Madhatter

Austria? Seriously? Wtf jury?

Now if the dead last again gets the third highest public vote, it'll prove this system with jury is bs.

MarieM

Grumpy Cynical Ice Dance Lover
Oh well I won last season, so I can get by someone who can't sing anything but blue.

Lorac

Israel wins!!!!!!!

I saw an interview with her this morning on BBC and she was very sweet so happy for her!!!

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Yesssssssssssssssss so happy, I did give my 12 points to the winner this year and she did beat Cyprus whip my hair.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Graham Norton said Sobral was rude about Netta. Does anyone know what he said ?

MarieM

Grumpy Cynical Ice Dance Lover
OMG she can't sing, that's an awfull song.

I'm going back to last years.

my little pony

polishing Madison Hubbell's OGM
on the Iceland feed, they said "oh Jerusalem not Tel Aviv"
is that significant in any way
#dumbamerican

my little pony

polishing Madison Hubbell's OGM
Neeta said in her acceptance speech that she was happy for Eurovision to come to her home town of Jerusalem!!

I heard that, but the Iceland people were surprised it wouldn't be tel aviv, I don't know if it matters

Ananas Astra

Get woke, go broke!
Jury vote was complete BS.

I was rooting for Norway, Moldova and Germany. Especially sad for Rybak who has his 32nd birthday today. Yep, he doesn't age at all. Just love him (guilty pleasure).

Eden

Graham Norton said Sobral was rude about Netta. Does anyone know what he said ?
He hated her song and said that nothing has changed since he won, because he thinks that only his music is beautiful.
As I have said before, I still love his song from last year, but he came up as an arrogant self centered guy and many of last year's ESC contestants came against his remarks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information