2018 Eurovision Grand Final Live Thread - We Got The Pyros (Ah yeah ah yeah ah yeah, yeah ah yeah ah yeah)

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I liked a surprising amount of the songs but I still think Israel was the most catchy and wonderfully odd. Cyprus may win but it wasn’t quite as good for me.

The worst was definitely the song about writing a song.

Madhatter

I liked almost everything, and I really liked a lot. 10 texts sent. I'll see how my votes will fare... in 2 hours or so.

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
I literally cringe every time I hear the Lithuanian song. It's kind of amazing, it's so forgettable I forget it exists 10 seconds after I hear it, so every time it's like the first time cringe.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Didn’t vote but I would pick Germany, Estonia and Denmark as the most bearable/interesting.

And I have a real problem with Netta so I’m hopelessly split on it. I would be ok with EV in Tel Aviv but they’ll put it in Jerusalem and make a big political thing out of it.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Didn’t vote but I would pick Germany, Estonia and Denmark as the most bearable/interesting.

And I have a real problem with Netta so I’m hopelessly split on it. I would be ok with EV in Tel Aviv but they’ll put it in Jerusalem and make a big political thing out of it.
How come ? Something specific ?

Andrey aka Pushkin

Playing ping pong with balls of chocolate jam
He's actually not bad.
But all what he sings sounds like a lullaby.

Said that, this hour everything sounds like a lullaby to me.

Eden

Can we please leave politics out of the ESC thread? :saint:

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
What if Salvador has to personally hand the trophy to Netta and Israel? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information