2017-2018 Program Music and Choreographers

kwanfan1818

RIP D-10
Last edited:

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
^^ I think most all skaters have a laundry list of injuries. Not sure about this particular healing situation. I went for the business major, not medical my Love.

Stylistically I like this program a lot.

Last edited:

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
*dramatic sigh* Weeeeellll, if you insist...

Somebody recognized the bit of music featured in Piper&Paul's FD clip: it's Stolen Hearts from an album "Film Noir: Vintage Cinema Classics"

So, apparently a film noir program.
I hope it will be in the spirit of their Hitchcock FD. I loved the threatening atmosphere, so different.

danibellerika

I just got an email from Square Enix about an upcoming Final Fantasy Distant Worlds concert at Carnegie Hall in January in NYC. That's right on time for me to attend and then leave being salty about all that great suitable and certainly not overused cuz it's never used skating music that I won't be hearing when I go to PC:wall:. When was it decided that MR is sooooo Olympic anyway?

Ka3sha

VGThuy

I know I shouldn't care about him, but I really hope someone advised Nikita to shave before the GP season starts.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
I know I shouldn't care about him, but I really hope someone advised Nikita to shave before the GP season starts.
Maybe Jenny Kirk can tell him. I've heard she knows a few things about beards.

After seeing Bobrova's SD, I'm left wondering if Zhulin got stoned out of his mind, watched Davis and White's J.Lo program 125 times in a row while eating Taco Bell chimichangas, and said to himself, "People think that is a terrible, inauthentic Latin program? They haven't seen anything yet!"

I know it's too early to fairly comment about programs, but a)I don't care, b)I hope they don't change it at all, and c)I hope they win gold in PyeongChang.

kittysk8ts

After seeing Bobrova's SD, I'm left wondering if Zhulin got stoned out of his mind, watched Davis and White's J.Lo program 125 times in a row while eating Taco Bell chimichangas, and said to himself, "People think that is a terrible, inauthentic Latin program? They haven't seen anything yet!"

I know it's too early to fairly comment about programs, but a)I don't care, b)I hope they don't change it at all, and c)I hope they win gold in PyeongChang.
I can't stop laughing at this. Seriously.

Marta24

Well, I have to say that I quite enjoyed Popova/Mozgov's Carmen
B/S's SD on the other hand... Oh, Zhulin :scream:
We haven`t seen yet the Short Dances of the other teams who are fighting for the OBM, but this is not what I wanted for them. :(
Maybe after some polishing it`s going to look better?

suki

No one should use Jlo "music" for any competition, but at least it was the shortest segment of the dance. Calling it the Jlo program is a bit misleading. (Frankly, the SDs that year were:rolleyes:, but it was only the second season for the new short dance format.)

Kecasyl

:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information