Worlds 2024 Pairs FS: ‘The wedgie always gets its woman’

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
The score by the Hungarians really puts them with an outside shot at a medal. Their LP score is higher than the next two teams' personal bests, so they need to be on even with their small SP cushions.

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
The "Hungarians" are so solid, but quite honestly, I'd rather watch the Americans fall. They just have this look of right now I'm skating. But I could be doing my taxes. Or door dashing some Olive Garden. Watching British murder shows. Doing my ten minutes of Hungarian Duolingo.
They are my fridge break, clinical and soulless.

PRlady

Cowardly admin
Staff member
Only when it's a team people don't like. Not one person has said a word about Volodin, for example, who started skating for Germany after the ban began.

Pavlova was already skating for Hungary with Balasz Nagy prior to that.
I don’t mind them or anyone else being Russian if they don’t skate for Russia and give Putin his propaganda.

I do mind that it’s like watching paint dry.

pat c

The score by the Hungarians really puts them with an outside shot at a medal. Their LP score is higher than the next two teams' personal bests, so they need to be on even with their small SP cushions.
Wut? shush.

skatingguy

decently
Minerva Fabienne HASE / Nikita VOLODIN 🇩🇪
Personal Best: 135.28
Season Best: 135.28
Current Rank: 4
Music: The Path of Silence by by Anne-Sophie Versnaeyen, Gabriel Saban, Phillipe Briand
Power of Mind by Anne-Sophie Versnaeyen, Gabriel Saban, Phillipe Briand
Coach: Dmitri Savin, Knut Schubert, Rico Rex

Teamed up in Oct 2022 & compete in their first season together. Won their two GP events & the GP Final in 2023. 2024 National Champions. Ranked 5th at 2024 ECh. Came 1st at Nebelhorn Trophy 2023. She is a 2022 Olympian with former partner Nolan Seegert. He is originally from Russia and moved to Germany to skate with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information