2021 World Team Trophy Pairs SP & FS - No Time for Boikova, 'Cause We Are the Champions

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Throw 3 flip and a mistake (no fall) for the americans and get a -1.59 GOE, though I remember the same with Tarasova/Morozov at worlds and still russians got + GOE...

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
K/F That was lovely. Just a couple of little trips coming out of jumps but nice. Japanese must bring their A Game to keep 3rd place.

Braulio

Two mistakes but overall a good performance, finally the best way to close this season for them; landing 3toe/2toe/2toe and knowing they have this on them. Let's hope USFSA sends them to as many Challengers/GP events so they can built momentum, presence and reputation points coming february 2022

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Oh, much better skate from Alexa & Brandon! A couple of minor errors but vast improvement from Worlds. I'm still convinced that all they need are just more international competitions - get them all the Challengers they can make it to next season!

Braulio

I wonder how this 133 score stands if compared to what american pairs have scored in the last 2-3 seasons? maybe the highest?

Karen-W

I have 3 students Alexis, Alexa, Alex. I just call them all the same. :lol:
This reminds me of the time in my life when my older niece had three friends named Keeley, Kaleigh, and Kayla, and my younger niece's name is Kylie. To say that I might have called the four of them by the wrong name a time or two would be truthful, lol.

sk8nlizard

I wonder how this 133 score stands if compared to what american pairs have scored in the last 2-3 seasons? maybe the highest?
I just did a quick Google search and C/J highest free was 128.39 at 2020 4 Continents, C-G/L 129.66 at 2019 France GP, K/K 131.98 at 2019 Nebelhorn and D/F 130.75 at 2019 France GP. Obviously the last two aren’t together anymore but yes it’s the highest at an International competition.

Karen-W

Anyone else bothered by Kihara's flapping shirt tails?

They are skating really well though, so they could very easily top their PB if they keep this up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information