2021 Russian Nationals Pairs FS

Sylvia

TBD
This is the first event on Saturday, December 26, scheduled for 16.35 - 18.40 in Chelyabinsk / 6:35 am Eastern start time.

Wedgie Data Cyrillic
Wedgie Data English

Pairs - Free Skating Starting Order
StN. Name Nation Current Rank Points

Warm-Up Group 1
1 Anastasia BALABANOVA / Alexei SVIATCHENKO Moscow / - MOS 10 63.56
2 Iuliia ARTEMEVA / Mikhail NAZARYCHEV Perm Region / - PER 9 63.69
3 Diana MUKHAMETZIANOVA / Ilya MIRONOV Moscow-Republic of Tatarstan / - M/T 11 60.96

Warm-Up Group 2
4 Karina AKOPOVA / Nikita RAKHMANIN Krasnodar Region / - KRA 8 65.44
5 Alina PEPELEVA / Roman PLESHKOV Moscow / - MOS 7 65.45
6 Anastasia MISHINA / Aleksandr GALLIAMOV Saint-Petersburg / - SPB 5 73.25
7 Iasmina KADYROVA / Ivan BALCHENKO Perm Region / - PER 6 68.69

Warm-Up Group 3
8 Daria PAVLIUCHENKO / Denis KHODYKIN Moscow / - MOS 3 77.01
9 Apollinariia PANFILOVA / Dmitry RYLOV Perm Region / - PER 4 74.51
10 Aleksandra BOIKOVA / Dmitrii KOZLOVSKII Saint-Petersburg / - SPB 2 77.48
11 Evgenia TARASOVA / Vladimir MOROZOV Moscow-Republic of Tatarstan / - M/T 1 80.65

Livestream (with Ted Barton): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jsntXGZKYc

Russian Channel One website's livestream: https://www.1tv.ru/sport/chempionat-rossii-po-figurnomu-kataniyu-2021/pryamoy-efir

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Russian pairs on TV and Japanese final flight of men on the computer. Forgetting which thread is which for PBP is a given.

Come on, Diana. Make me happy.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
Yeah...now here...also with an eye to the last flight of Japanese men. Fun day!

hanca

Values her privacy
The problem with being so many decent pairs is that if someone manages to climb higher up, it pushes another decent pair down.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Fantastic start to the competition with Balabanova/Sviatchenko! :cheer2: Would directly make the top5 at Euros. :p Even if the lifts look a little sketchy.

What a terrible music choice though, blah.

I can't get the Penguin feed to run for the Japanese men so I'm focusing fully on this.

Immortelle

Rejected by Krasnopolski
These two give me more of a North American vibe than a Russian one. Except they’ve landed their SBS jumps...

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I'm a little misty I'm so happy for them. That was beautiful. @Jeschke is going to be thrilled. It's good to see happy tears.

And, she usually goes straight for the ice cream after her skates. :lol:

hanca

Values her privacy
We would be happy to have them. Zoe is 40 and she won’t be around forever. It would make Europeans more fun if there were more decent competitors around.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Wheee A/N are my faves here after B/K! :kickass: This program takes me back to Torino last year. :love:

Of course this is their worst comp of the season. :fragile:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
She is a fierce little thing and this program is choreographed so nicely. The section to Love of My Life is just perfect.

I gave up on the Japanese men. :lol: I could see them but found myself just watching the pairs. I'll watch the video.

Oh, well. Next season kids. I'm so sad they won't get to go to junior worlds where they'd likely medal. :(

Catherine M

Couldn't get myself up for the first few but I'm here now. Looking forward to some great pairs skating

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Oh, Diana. :( I love the M&Ms and I really hope they don't split after this rough season.

Bless her tiny heart, but Ilya screwed up this time as well. I just want to hug her.

Hanna

Skating junkie
I think M/M should probably let go of the 3flips for now, I don't think it's been clean all season. :( Not that the rest was that much better.

They were looking so good last year. :wuzrobbed

Last edited:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Russian nationals is always so interesting in who has the skate of their life and who crumbles under the pressure. I think it's more for these skaters than Euros or Worlds.

Immortelle

Rejected by Krasnopolski
Russian nationals is always so interesting in who has the skate of their life and who crumbles under the pressure. I think it's more for these skaters than Euros or Worlds.
Exactly, it’s sad to think that some of these skaters will never be seen outside of Russia, except by hardcore fans...

Hanna

Skating junkie
A/R really love their techno versions of the classics, don't they. :lol:

So good! I enjoyed that a lot (despite the WTF music combo :lol: )! :) Love that there's a high level team from... was it Sochi I think? But not one of the powerhouses.

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Life isn't fair that almost all these girls can do the SBS triples and then there's Panfilova. WHY? :drama:

Fedor has really done a great job with his young team. He should be very proud of what they've acomplished.

hanca

Values her privacy
A/R really love their techno versions of the classics, don't they. :lol:

So good! I enjoyed that a lot! :) Love that there's a high level team from... was it Sochi I think? But not one of the powerhouses.
Sochi? I thought they skate in Moser’s school. Klimov is their coach.

Hanna

Skating junkie
Sochi? I thought they skate in Moser’s school. Klimov is their coach.
Well in that case I have completely mistaken.:lol: Thought I heard something about Sochi during the SP but maybe I got it wrong.

hanca

Values her privacy
Well, let’s see how Pepeleva/Pleshkov are going to fight with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information