This or That - Round 42

falling_dance

Coaching Patrick
Medvedeva

Favorite song lyrics, snippets edition:

"I ain't sayin' you treated me unkind/You coulda done better/But I don't mind/You just kinda wasted my precious time/But don't think twice, it's all right." -- Bob Dylan, "Don't Think Twice, It's All Right"

"Human kindness is overflowing/And I think it's going to rain today." -- Randy Newman, "I Think It's Going to Rain Today"

"I get along without you very well/Of course, I do/Except, perhaps, in spring/But I should never think of spring/For that would surely break my heart in two." -- Jane Brown Thompson and Hoagy Carmichael, "I Get Along Without You Very Well"

or

"For the stone in a tin can/Is wealth to the city man/Who leaves his armour down." -- Nick Drake, "At the Chime of the City Clock"
?

falling_dance

Coaching Patrick
Don't think twice, it's all right.

Favorite performance by a 4th-place finisher at Worlds this decade:

Miki Ando's Cleopatra FS
Alena Leonova's Witches of Eastwick FS
Ashley Wagner's Black Swan FS
Kanako Murakami's Piazzolla tangos FS
Anna Pogorilaya's Mermaids FS
Gracie's Gold's Phantom of the Opera FS
Gracie Gold's El Choclo SP
or
__________________?

Maofan7

Away (Workload)
I think she will win a medal, just not sure of what colour

Should Elena Radionova have been selected for the Russian team in place of Maria Sotskova - Yes or No?

falling_dance

Coaching Patrick
Not this time--my predictive powers are amazing :p--but I hope they'll win an Olympic medal next year.

1) Kavaguti/Smirnov's waltz medley FS from 2009-2010 or their Manfred FS from 2014-2016?

2) Kavaguti's sequin heart costume from the first of those programs or Jennifer Kirk tracing a heart onto the ice at the start of her Beatles medley program?

Maofan7

Away (Workload)
Kristi Yamaguchi

Had IJS/COP been in place since the 1960's, who would have won the 1980 Olympic Ladies title?

Anett Pötzsch
Linda Fratianne
Denise Biellmann
Other

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information