Volosozhar and Trankov: "Yes, we are expecting a baby!"

VGThuy

It's really sweet how great their pairing ended up being. People had been calling for them to team up only expecting them to produce a world-class classic Russian pair, only to have it blossom to something even more meaningful. This was a real storybook pairing.

kinoriH

A little piece from an interview with Maxim, for Top Beauty magazine Russia.

Q: from the moment you found out that Tanya is pregnant, how has your life changed?

"We planned a baby. We wanted it and strenuously worked for this. So I was ready for it. But of course, when you realize that there is not only a fetus inside, but a baby with arms and legs -at that moment comes the realization that you're a dad. There are other concerns, you have to mature urgently. If earlier I could refuse quietly to any insignificant extra earnings - because it seemed like there was enough money, - now I accept all offers. I suggested Tanya to open a bank account for the child, so that in the future, she will have some money. I think, I became more responsible."

Q: Tanya once said that emotionally you became more reserved. Do you think it's true?

"I think, yes...I have an absolutely angelic wife. I'm always thinking but can never find the answer to the question: why did get I so lucky to meet Tanya? At one point in my life, I started to think that I will never marry, I always had a hard time with relationships. But Tanya was able to help me, to reassure me, and to give me confidence. And as a result we developed as a couple."

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
Awww congrats to them! <3

As for what to be called -- Mrs. has never bothered me, but Ms. bothers me to no end. Before I was married I preferred Miss -- not big on neologisms in general, I suppose.

It's really a matter of choice.

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
A little piece from an interview with Maxim, for Top Beauty magazine Russia.

Q: from the moment you found out that Tanya is pregnant, how has your life changed?

"We planned a baby. We wanted it and strenuously worked for this. So I was ready for it. But of course, when you realize that there is not only a fetus inside, but a baby with arms and legs -at that moment comes the realization that you're a dad. There are other concerns, you have to mature urgently. If earlier I could refuse quietly to any insignificant extra earnings - because it seemed like there was enough money, - now I accept all offers. I suggested Tanya to open a bank account for the child, so that in the future, she will have some money. I think, I became more responsible."

Q: Tanya once said that emotionally you became more reserved. Do you think it's true?

"I think, yes...I have an absolutely angelic wife. I'm always thinking but can never find the answer to the question: why did get I so lucky to meet Tanya? At one point in my life, I started to think that I will never marry, I always had a hard time with relationships. But Tanya was able to help me, to reassure me, and to give me confidence. And as a result we developed as a couple."

So sweet!

Finnice

Tatjana radiates happiness, and Maxim has reasonably good hair. Where is Guinness the Maine Coon cat, though? Baby Angelika is so sweet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information