Alexandra Paul killed in car wreck

yfbg722

My heart goes out to the families. How devastating.

She was always so kind to me when we'd met when I was volunteering at events. I really enjoyed their skating but what stands out was just how kind she was.
Exactly how I remember her too. She was a couple of years older than my skater and always very kind when we met at events. A bright, shining light gone far too soon. 💔

Bigbird

It's so utterly heartbreaking. :(:(:(:( I can't imagine the hell Mitch must be going through right now.

I wanted to tap into a good memory of them, so I pulled up my favorite program of theirs - their FD from 2012-2013. They always had such beautiful flow and connection.

Tragic..speechless. one can only say condolences to family and friends who must be so numb....

My favorite of theirs will always be Casablanca.

ice coverage

My heart goes out to the families. How devastating.

She was always so kind to me when we'd met when I was volunteering at events. I really enjoyed their skating but what stands out was just how kind she was.

Thank you for sharing your personal memories of Alexandra. May she rest in peace. :cry:

I found Mitch to be a gem too when he was coaching at U.S. Classic last year. His friendliness, down-to-earth personality, and sense of humor made me very glad to meet him, and it pains me to think of his shock and grief at this tragic loss. Sending hugs and strength to Mitch and their baby boy.

VGThuy

There are no words. I can’t stop thinking just how heartbreaking this is for Mitch.

I still remember the period of ice dance when they were coming up the ranks as juniors and then competing as seniors.

Reading this was just so disorienting in all kinds of ways.

binbinwinwin

Thank you for sharing your personal memories of Alexandra. May she rest in peace. :cry:

I found Mitch to be a gem too when he was coaching at U.S. Classic last year. His friendliness, down-to-earth personality, and sense of humor made me very glad to meet him, and it pains me to think of his shock and grief at this tragic loss. Sending hugs and strength to Mitch and their baby boy.
Mitch is a gift of a person, this is all the more heartbreaking because when I saw him at competitions I'd always ask him how Alex was and he'd just gush about her and talk about what she's up to. He was an actual wife guy, all my love to Mitch, Charlie and their families right now.

dramagrrl

This is absolutely tragic. I follow her on Instagram and just saw an adorable post of her baby on the beach a few days ago, so was completely shocked when I saw several other skaters posting the Go Fund Me link today. My deepest condolences to Mitch and the rest of her family and friends.

CassAgain

She was such a beautiful, graceful, kind, bright light in the sport. All my good thoughts to Mitch and her whole family.

icedancefan!!

I am absolutely heartbroken by this news. Alex and Mitch are such a big part of the skating community and I hope that their legacy is continued through their dance teams, such as Dana Sabatini-Speciale and Nicholas Buelow.

Sabatini-Speciale/Buelow are going to JGP Istanbul and Budapest, which coincidentally Alex and Mitch went to JGP Istanbul in 2009 🥹 I hope that Dana and Nicholas use Istanbul as an opportunity to honour Alex, Mitch and Charlie 🙏🏻❤️

Judy

This is absolutely tragic. I follow her on Instagram and just saw an adorable post of her baby on the beach a few days ago, so was completely shocked when I saw several other skaters posting the Go Fund Me link today. My deepest condolences to Mitch and the rest of her family and friends.
Their baby survived the crash thankfully.

danafan

Canadian ladies über
Posted by Skate Canada:

nyrak

This is devastating news. They were a beautiful team on the ice, and seemed like the perfect couple off it. I'm so sorry for her husband & son, their families and friends.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information