Cello recital livestream

eusebius

Hello FSU. I don't know where to post this but I saw @skateboy's thread about the recital in NYC (I wish I was closer so I could go!!) so I thought I'd put it here.

I played a livestream recital with my dear cellist friend, the principal of our regional orchestra, yesterday and I know there are classical music lovers here so I thought I would share the replay with all of you.

Program includes Brahms Cello Sonata #2 as well as a beautiful piece written for us by a local Niagara composer.
Replay link

P.S. Would someone please skate to Brahms? Or Clara Schumann. Even better. Thank you in advance :p

skateboy

Hello FSU. I don't know where to post this but I saw @skateboy's thread about the recital in NYC (I wish I was closer so I could go!!) so I thought I'd put it here.

I played a livestream recital with my dear cellist friend, the principal of our regional orchestra, yesterday and I know there are classical music lovers here so I thought I would share the replay with all of you.

Program includes Brahms Cello Sonata #2 as well as a beautiful piece written for us by a local Niagara composer.
Replay link

P.S. Would someone please skate to Brahms? Or Clara Schumann. Even better. Thank you in advance :p
@eusebius , what a fine pianist you are! That Brahms is no easy task... beautifully played by you and your cellist. I listened to the whole thing, thanks for sharing!

eusebius

@eusebius , what a fine pianist you are! That Brahms is no easy task... beautifully played by you and your cellist. I listened to the whole thing, thanks for sharing!
@skateboy omg thank you so much for listening!! We had a blast and events like this make you remember why you got into music in the first place :inavoid: I am so grateful for people like you who take the time to listen :love:🙏

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information