2021 Russian Nationals Ladies FS

Hanna

Skating junkie
Scherbakova, to me, is a downgraded version of Valieva. Very similar but with that ugly mulekick and godawful crossovers.

However, I do think Anna is very clearly the most charming and expressive interpreter of music of the Russian ladies.

Also, I prefer this program out of all the free skates in this group. :)

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
3F looked like it maybe was slight under to me, but wow the judges are showering her with huge GOE. Nearly +5 for the ChSq and the 4Ts both have +4 average or maybe higher.

What about Anna Shcherbakova: +4.76 and +4.56 GOE for the first two quads !!!

rfisher

Let the skating begin
IMHO there is the not Russian Olympic team. Kostornaia is a lovely skater, but she's had to make the most adjustment to growing up and seems more interested in following Rozanov around than skating. Any of them could be the OGM and Russia could sweep.

Never, ever count Scherbakova out.

Kamilla: Huh.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
The fact that Shcherbakova has won 3 Russian Nationals in the greatest era of ladies skating ever is just.. mind-blowing. She has to be one of the most clutch skaters ever while she ALWAYS is in the shadows of one or five other ladies.

her grace

Team Guignard/Fabbri
Shcherbakova

4z
4f with that dreadful picking technique
3f-3t
2a
3z-3r
3f-1r-3s
3z

Pretty much matches Trusova's jump content. Compared to Valieva, her basics are weaker and her technique is not as strong, but her musicality and interpretation are much more developed.

Braulio

Tuning up my Body of Work
Evgenia Medvedeva in the stands, what she might be thinking after looking this last 3 ladies and knowing there is a fourth one not competing but at the same level???

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
IMHO there is the not Russian Olympic team. Kostornaia is a lovely skater, but she's had to make the most adjustment to growing up and seems more interested in following Rozanov around than skating.
I really don't think that's fair. Just because she's got a crush (and which of us hasn't been there?), that doesn't mean she hasn't been doing her best at her job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information