2020-21 ISU Grand Prix selections announced

karmena

Why they would? To show the world that Rika is better skater than Russian skaters😉?.
Also, if Rika would be invited, then there would be no reason not to invite Alexia Paganini...

Last edited:

Gris

不做奴才做公民

(Link is in Chinese)

Sui / Han have withdrawn from CoC to focus on his recovery from surgery in April. Also, the competition will be held without an audience.

ETA: The grid has been updated and Tang / Yang have also withdrawn. (They were not mentioned in the Chinese article I linked above)

Daizifei ZHU / Yuhang LIU have been added.

Last edited:

Sylvia

TBD
Rostelecom Cup
In: ... Yanovskaya / Lukacs
They replaced Konkina / Drozd who withdrew on Nov. 4 (reason unknown).

ETA: Artem Kovalev replaced Vladimir Litvintsev AZE (eta: refer to @Gris' post below) who was still listed for RC as of 10/29 (ditto for Pavliuchenko/Khodykin).

Last edited:

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
No surprise that Medvedeva is out. Russian Nationals is about five weeks from now. Let’s see if she can compete by then.

Sylvia

TBD

rfisher

Let the skating begin
Strangely I've taking on extra work for exactly the duration of the ice dance competition...
So what a shame, I will only get to watch the mens, pairs, and ladies 😂
You can rely on us to let you know. :)

If I were a skater parent, I wouldn't watch either.

taz'smum

'Be Kind' - every skater has their own story
You can rely on us to let you know. :)

If I were a skater parent, I wouldn't watch either.

I have only seen TJ skate live once, in the Grenoble GP last year, and that was more than enough.
@cholla was an angel😇, she appeared by my side out of nowhere, just as Tiff was about to skate.
She really helped me through the ordeal😘, as did my newly acquainted Russian bestie on the other side! 🇷🇺

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information