2020-21 Programs and Choreographers

Ka3sha

Anastasia Mishina/Aleksandr Gallyamov
SP: Esmeralda variation from ‘La Esmeralda’
(not confirmed, based on Match TV video footage from the practice)

VGThuy

How is Linichuk coming back into relevance all of a sudden? I'm actually kinda glad. I find her Instagram endearing and whatever I think of her taste levels and her actual choreographic abilities, she seemed like a non-controversial (relatively-speaking) coach who seems to really enjoy coaching.

Aerobicidal

Shut that door.
How is Linichuk coming back into relevance all of a sudden? I'm actually kinda glad. I find her Instagram endearing and whatever I think of her taste levels and her actual choreographic abilities, she seemed like a non-controversial (relatively-speaking) coach who seems to really enjoy coaching.
You say that now, but when Papadakis and Cizeron announce they are skating to an "Aboriginal" program with voiceovers from Titanic, spoken word from Forest Blakk, and lift-assisting straps*, all hell will break loose.

*Lift-assisting straps will be the name of my tell-all autobiography.

VGThuy

You say that now, but when Papadakis and Cizeron announce they are skating to an "Aboriginal" program with voiceovers from Titanic, spoken word from Forest Blakk, and lift-assisting straps*, all hell will break loose.

*Lift-assisting straps will be the name of my tell-all autobiography.

Haha, I mean non-controversial in terms of her treatment of her students, unless we consider that aboriginal program abuse. :lol:

chantilly

S and K’s program seems like a disaster already, with this choice and I haven’t even seen it.

it won’t matter though, they’ll still score high with it, I’m guessing.

It’s tragic. They deserve better. In fact despite their detractors and their own very real weaknesses, I still think they have something very exciting and have good skills, but their material continues to let them down.

Russian needs to figure out how to choreograph its dance teams.

PS. Get out of the past

Immortelle

Rejected by Krasnopolski
Just listened to both music choices for SinKats and aside from the obvious issues with skating to MJ (maybe we should aim some vitriol at other skaters and coaches who have chosen to do so in the last 20 years too)...the songs are not original, groundbreaking or even good. It’s classic album filler.

The choreography will have to be stonkingly good to make up for it. And even then...:shuffle:

barbarafan

Just listened to both music choices for SinKats and aside from the obvious issues with skating to MJ (maybe we should aim some vitriol at other skaters and coaches who have chosen to do so in the last 20 years too)...the songs are not original, groundbreaking or even good. It’s classic album filler.

The choreography will have to be stonkingly good to make up for it. And even then...:shuffle:
K cannot act. His singing in the rain looked fake and forced last. S on the other hand is full of life and passion on the ice( or acts very well)

muffinplus

It's such a stale music choice in 2020.

mjb52

I was worried about Singing in the Rain but it turned out really well, so I will wait to see the actual programs before making up my mind about most things mentioned in the thread, although MJ wouldn't be my own preference. At least since they are covers, they can potentially change to the originals.

DobrinFan

Irakli Maysuradze
FP: Woodkid "Pale Yellow"
Choreographer Nikita Mikhailov

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information