RPDR All Stars Season %

Aceon6

Wrangling the duvet into the cover
Do we have a sigh of relief emoji? Last night’s episode was sooooo much better than the ones before. Shea and Juju were hilarious and Alexis wasn’t bad. I loved how Blair handled it. India and Cracker were just bad. I admire Shea more for doing the right thing and hope it doesn't come back to bite her. I haven’t watched Untucked yet.

Lemonade20

If I agreed with you, we’d both be wrong.
Do we have a sigh of relief emoji? Last night’s episode was sooooo much better than the ones before. Shea and Juju were hilarious and Alexis wasn’t bad. I loved how Blair handled it. India and Cracker were just bad. I admire Shea more for doing the right thing and hope it doesn't come back to bite her. I haven’t watched Untucked yet.

yes!!!! They finally stepped it up, I couldn’t stop laughing at the Love Snatch Game! And Ru with Jeffrey, all that “tension” was the best 🤣🤣🤣

jamesy

delightful
The only thing I didn't love was this new "twist". Juju and Alexis were miles ahead of Blair, Cracker and India and shouldn't have been at risk, IMO.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
It's just to add more drama to the production. I'm sure with 5 left, 3 of them have already gone the Survivor route and guaranteed each other to get to the end-- or however many it is going to the end this time. And, much like Survivor, I don't have any doubts that the person perceived to be the winner will be the last one out before the finale if they don't win the challenge.

Canada's Drag Race was infinitely more interesting, although Brooke and especially Jeffrey both took their inflections to a constant over-the-top level and it's going to get annoying real quick if they keep on with it.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Jujubee did the most perfect Eartha Kitt and Shea was freakin funny. Juju responding to the question about how would you turn the heat up had me in stitches. And the way her and Shea interacted was hilarious.

Blair's runways are amazing. She really knows how to turn it out.

Also watched the first episode of the Canadian one. Didn't mind it. I did like the challenge.

antmanb

I always think snatch game of love is not as good as the proper snatch game. I'm finding all stars pretty boring after season 12. The group challenges get really tiresome (and aren't very good). The suites challenge was bizarre because Blair and Mayhem basically did the Club 69 (or 96?) that was done by Naomi last season including repeating the same joke, I was surprised they weren't called out on the fact it was all completely plagiarised.

I'm kind of meh about the whole thing but love juju's talking heads parts - she isn't taking it as seriously as the others and that makes me kind of love her more.

Last edited:

tony

India did an interview that was published sometime this week saying that Alexis did not approach her prior to the Shea vote, but did ask her afterwards if she had voted for her. So India was stretching that little bit of info and running with it to seem like Alexis had some evil plan and had tried to reel in others. I felt a little bad for her this episode-- the producers were doing all the work to show her being extremely uncomfortable and deflated the whole time.

Aceon6

Yawn. That challenge was boring. I found the editor‘s choices quite telling. Alexis is a sensitive soul or a manipulative bitch. Shea is the savior of all drag-kind or a manipulative bitch. Cracker is a hard working queen or a manipulative bitch. Juju and Blair are just there. And the sashay lipstick was just too easy to figure out. I’m guessing Blair is toast as she’s just not good TV. The promo with Shea sweating it out seems to be a red herring.

Aceon6

So last night went as expected, although the editors had me worried for a bit that Shea might get the sashay. What are you thinking about next week? Are they setting us up for a surprise, or does the sheer nature of a music video challenge hand it to Shea?

Lemonade20

So last night went as expected, although the editors had me worried for a bit that Shea might get the sashay. What are you thinking about next week? Are they setting us up for a surprise, or does the sheer nature of a music video challenge hand it to Shea?

i think Shea will take the win on this one because she’s the full package. Mix Cracker had a great comedy routine and JuJubee is fading fast

Aceon6

Well, that was as boring as it could possibly have been. Clap Back wasn’t the most inspired choice for the main challenge, and the LSFYL was a yawn. The save was the full runway with all the queens with one exception. Could India have looked worse? In the end, congrats to the winning queen.

jamesy

delightful
It was too bad they didn't really use the previous winners except for the lame video message with Monet and Trinity. I don't know if the number of all stars winners is so big now that they it's harder to get them together or if they just wanted to focus on the previously eliminated queens. I did like that the first 7 out were brought back and incorporated into the final challenge.

tony

I didn't mind who won out of the top three because I like them all but the season really did kinda stumble to the end.

Canada's Drag Race is infinitely better. Strong cast, strong unique personalities and concepts, and good challenges. The only negative I have is that Jeffrey is trying to be Rupaul and it's SUPER annoying how he talks.

I think RPDR American version needs a makeover with some new concepts for challenges (maybe a budget of some kind?!) and no more back-to-back AllStars. Now we get the reality series of the Vegas queens starting next month, too.

Aussie Willy

Hates both vegemite and peanut butter
Well, that was as boring as it could possibly have been. Clap Back wasn’t the most inspired choice for the main challenge, and the LSFYL was a yawn. The save was the full runway with all the queens with one exception. Could India have looked worse? In the end, congrats to the winning queen.
Yeah it was a bit meh. But the Runway looks were amazing. Jujubee's was incredible. Not surprised that Shae came out on top.

antmanb

Canada's Drag Race is infinitely better. Strong cast, strong unique personalities and concepts, and good challenges. The only negative I have is that Jeffrey is trying to be Rupaul and it's SUPER annoying how he talks.

SO much this - he is incredibly annoying - it's like he's doing an impression of Trixie Mattel doing her impression of Rupaul!

Also does anyone else think that when Brooklyn is in boy mode* he looks a bit like Jason Brown?

* that curly poodle do brushed forward is the lamest combover - he was thinning on top when he a contestant on RPDR so this just looks silly.

tony

Jeffrey is really taking the criticism now. I don't know why people didn't pick up on it after the first episode, and I'm honestly surprised the producers haven't gone back and edited him to the bare minimum (a la Sherry). Brooke also has her moments and even had to apologize on Instagram the other day for some of her comments re: Ilona, but she's nowhere near his level. I don't see him coming back, and he's already shut down commenting on his IG posts except for a few select people because I'd imagine it's all bad feedback.

The cast continues to be so strong, although the talent show was awkward and one-note for almost all of them in terms of the personality they were supposed to be portraying. I wasn't surprised at all with the last two sashays.

Lemonade20

Right?!? Miss Loose Jaw pageant had so many opportunities to really shine and I feel like no one grabbed that brass ring. Pri was my favorite but I’m quickly realizing she’s not as funny as I wanted her to be

Aceon6

Does anyone know what happened with the Vegas Review mini series? It’s disappeared off the VH1 listings. Moved to Logo? Canned?

Aceon6

Does anyone know what happened with the Vegas Review mini series? It’s disappeared off the VH1 listings. Moved to Logo? Canned?
Never mind. It appears it was a TiVo fail. I now see it. VH1, Friday nights in the normal RPDR slots.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information