2019-2020 Programs and Choreographers

Ladida

Just for you, some foot work from Gleikh and Alina... Mira que mi alma sangra ... "Mira que"...:rofl:
More accurate lyrics would be "mira que mis orejas sangran"

Colonel Green

Too bad that Kaori can't wear sunglasses while performing her Matrix program.

Natalie D'Alessandro and Bruce Waddell's joint Instagram account was doing a Q&A, and when asked for a hint as to their music for next season, they responded with a photo of what I believe is meatloaf; so presumably, something by Meatloaf.

RoseRed

Too bad that Kaori can't wear sunglasses while performing her Matrix program.

Natalie D'Alessandro and Bruce Waddell's joint Instagram account was doing a Q&A, and when asked for a hint as to their music for next season, they responded with a photo of what I believe is meatloaf; so presumably, something by Meatloaf.
They've also hinted at the RD - looks like it will be something from Victor/Victoria.

DobrinFan

Mishina/Galliamov
SP: Lara Fabian

Per another interview, it's "romantic/tragic" in style.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
"I'd Rather Be Blue" is a nice little song. Not nearly as well known as most of the other Funny Girl songs, but really nice. Glad they got it in there.

J

Jeschke

Seems like Mueller/Dieck's FD quiz is almost over:

'Coco Chanel' OST seems pretty likely. (great score by A. Desplat)
Confirmation still open.

Fozzie Bear

C

casken

Seems like Mueller/Dieck's FD quiz is almost over:

'Coco Chanel' OST seems pretty likely. (great score by A. Desplat)
Confirmation still open.

When he posted the photo of the scissors I was hoping for a Edward Scissorhands program. Oh well.

Tinami Amori

(fr Rus w/love) Sofia Samodurova's "Bamboleo" SP video (full programme, not in costume)

VGThuy

I’m far from a Timberlake fan and that song is like 15 years old, but I appreciate they are skating to something like that. I think something “contemporary” and even skewing young would look great on them.

Gris

不做奴才做公民
Not so sure about this choice since 'Cry Me a River' is quite a repetitive piece. The mood suits them, though.

thvu

Usova's Apprentice
I hate that my brain is already piecing together this program. The rap bridge is definitely the beginning of the choreo steps. I see lots of posing, with Stepanova leaning on Bukin, her arse out and thrusting forward. Maybe some random staccato arms somewhere. Don’t forget to throw an arm up for no reason! And they’ll end with Stepanova slowly sliding down Bukin like a pole, ending with her legs in a split, holding onto his leg, with her head on his thigh.

Ka3sha

Yes, what is there to do when you've a figure like Stepanova's? But more importantly what will they pair it with?
In their recent interview, Aleksandra and Ivan said that it took longer than they expected to find a second piece for their free dance - they tried different things and even were thinking about Carmen...
but they in the end they chose something else and it all came together and their free dance now have a “great libretto and an interesting story behind it”.

I mean, Justin Timberlake + Carmen - that could have been a program for ages :rofl:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information