Papadakis/Cizeron #8 - Oh Lover Hold On

Status
Not open for further replies.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
This call for censorship is totally out of place and ridiculous.

Forced silence, censorship and truncated debates bring nothing good apart from bitterness and the feeling of trying to hide things. I guess you’re big enough to let the others express themselves and have your own opinion. Feel free to join any discussions you are interested in and just ignore the rest.

Radio Canada published G&G’s interview in its entirety. A nice lesson of freedom of speech to all censors.

Ok this is getting ridiculous, I was trying to actually lighten up the mood but the hell with it, I'm pissed now. You're very generous as to give us plenty of photos and on-site account during skating events so, thanks for that, but this relentless messaging about what might have happened behind the scenes is frankly getting tiring. Last time this thread went down the conspiracy road, we had to pay the price with a closed thread even though it was the start of the season. You have said your truth many times over, we perfectly understood it, repeating it ad nauseam isn't gonna change the outcome of the Olympics or the mind of the people on this thread who don't agree with you. This is not censorship, it is a call for being reasonable.

Last edited:

alain06fr

Ok this is getting ridiculous now, I was trying to actually lighten up the mood but the hell with it, I'm pissed now. You're very generous as to give us plenty of photos and on-site account during skating event so, thanks for that, but this relentless messaging about what might have happened behind the scenes is frankly getting tiring. Last time this thread went down the conspiracy road, we had to pay the price with a closed thread even though it was the start of the season. You have said your truth main times over, we perfectly understood it, repeating ad nausea isn't gonna change the outcome of the Olympics or the mind of the people on this thread who don't agree with you. This is not censorship, it is a call for being reasonable.

Freedom of speech is not among your values. You actually try to stop any discussion topics you can’t stand and don’t want to see on this forum and this is not the first time, and your way to proceed by twisting someone else’s words and manipulating things and people with fake conspiracies is ridiculous and childish.

All the best!

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Freedom of speech is not among your values. You actually try to stop any discussion topics you can’t stand and don’t want to see on this forum and this is not the first time, and your way to proceed by twisting someone else’s words and manipulating things and people with fake conspiracies is ridiculous and childish.

All the best!
Never have I ever bought into any conspiracies, fake or otherwise, I abhor them so you must have me confused with someone else. This thread has always kept a sense of fun, probably not a coincidence it was created by one of the most facetious member of FSU, that is also one of the thing I love about Gaby and Guillaume. They don't take themselves seriously. So if knowing when to move on or having a bit of sense of humour and not take everything so god damned seriously is childish, then I'm a child at heart and I'm pretty sure Gaby would approve. Anyway, as you said all the best.

Last edited:

Rossig

When the best train together sooner or later, it turns out that not everything is so perfect. So I suppose it's not such a great thing as sometimes we can hear. It was the same case with Virtue/Moir and Davis/White. It was the same with Grishuk/Platov and Krylova/Ovsannikov in the 1990s.

Some people say how perfect it was for Hanyu and Fernandez. But even they didn't train at the same rink before Olympics. Also while Hanyu was only interested in gold, Fernandez just wanted medal.

So I'm not really surprised that VM joining Gadbois wasn't something that made Gabi and Guillaume happy. And I think it's good that they don't pretend that it was so perfect for them.

alain06fr

I know that you had mentioned the point difference but a lot of people thought V/M were undermarked in the team competition. Regardless, they did put back the more difficult lift and then had their best performance of the year (...)

1. Step sequences were their weaknesses the whole season in FD, not the lift for which they always got lev4. Improving the lift was therefore of no major interest whatsoever in terms of score. And yes, the gap doesn’t make sense to me between both events (see my posts in this other thread) as step seq. were delivered the exact same way.

2. There were 2 costumes but the general design was similar and moreover the zip & hooks were identical AFAIK hence sewing the top was mandatory in both cases.

Last edited:

Judy

Kind of wish I was in Ottawa and not Paris right now... yes, seriously. :lol: (although I don't like SOI much)

Well if I had known that we could have traded places!

I haven’t been to SOI in a long time. I used to go for many years but I like competition better.

muffinplus

Me! My poor photography skills coupled with not wanting to watch any of the performances through a camera lens means that all I can share is this short and slightly blurry clip. Can confirm both of their numbers were fantastic though; it was such a treat to see them live.

What did they skate to?

barbarafan

For me it seem like Marie France and Patch more invested to get VM another gold medal because poor babies could not win gold in SochI and they was very bitter about it. And I understand that Marie France and Patch was close friends to them as well. If they knew about previous issues to Gabbys dress they should have taking steps to make sure it didn’t happen at Olympics!! Should not the coaches take some responsibility in this or am I wrong???
You obviously know absolutely nothing about the subject. Both teams had amazing difficult programs and it came up to who brings it on the day. All the teams at Gaddbois had great programs and were trained to go for gold. There was no pecking order there. It was Team Gaddbois......not team P/C or team V/m. In north America the skaters are responsible for their costumes and for the most part their music and choreography. RE: music and choreo.coaches will often suggest but it is the skaters decision.

barbarafan

So what? They was never a threat for gold or silver. Even bronze because everbody knew the Shibs would take bronze and did they not?? You really think HD would be all happy to share coaches with VM if they had real chance to win gold?? :lol:
Why not? They were quite happy to share coaches with P/C.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information