Weir & Lipinski will host "Wedding Cake Championship" on Food Network, starting June 25

Sylvia

TBD
https://www.foodnetwork.com/fn-dish...s-with-a-fierce-cake-competition-on-food-netw
Wedding season is upon us and we’re celebrating with a night full of top-tier cakes on Monday, June 25.
The cake-themed primetime lineup will be anchored by the all-new competition series Wedding Cake Championship, premiering at 9|8c and hosted by Tara Lipinski and Johnny Weir. The show will feature six teams of elite wedding cake makers vying for the $25,000 grand prize and Wedding Cake Champion title.
Each week, the baking duos will show off their skills by completing two rounds of challenges that include creating cake toppers and a personalized wedding cake for a real-life couple. All the action will lead up to a final challenge for three remaining teams to create the most over-the-top, impressive cake for Tara and her husband Todd Kapostasy for their first wedding anniversary.
Press release: https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rel...tier-cakes-on-monday-june-25th-300653794.html

rfisher

Let the skating begin
This is a treat just to see Johnny's hair. He and Tara are a little awkward sometimes. They aren't particularly good actors. :lol:

PDilemma

She does like things over the top (See: her wedding), but in this case I'm guessing it's a gimmick conjured up by the show's producers.

Scroll through her instagram for about 30 seconds. I'm sure she did need an over the top anniversary cake. She needed a "re-proposal" over a year later after they were already married, because apparently he didn't do it right the first time.

Justathoughtabl

Scroll through her instagram for about 30 seconds. I'm sure she did need an over the top anniversary cake. She needed a "re-proposal" over a year later after they were already married, because apparently he didn't do it right the first time.

Wow. Not sure why that should matter to you. Looks like her husband likes to make grand romantic gestures. She may be a little spoiled, but she also seems like a nice person, and very happy. Why begrudge her that?

PDilemma

Wow. Not sure why that should matter to you. Looks like her husband likes to make grand romantic gestures. She may be a little spoiled, but she also seems like a nice person, and very happy. Why begrudge her that?

She comes off more than a little self-centered to me. If you think self-centered is fantastic, you enjoy that.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City

:rofl: Her husband should have said, "WTF are you on about, it was good enough for you to say yes the first time".

savchenkoboss

Banned Member
Their friendship is such an incredible thing. It is wonderful to see they have found each other and are able to do so many professional and personal things together. They just flow together masterfully.

StasiyaGalustyanLove

Banned Member
Their friendship is such an incredible thing. It is wonderful to see they have found each other and are able to do so many professional and personal things together. They just flow together masterfully.
I feel the same way exactly about Grant and Carolin, two lover's born to be together with each other. So happy they are now marred, I bet their wedding night was a big bang! My wife is not sure she agree's.

Susan1

NOT skating, but I caught the beginning of Winner Cake All last night and it is the same concept as this show was - teams make a cake topper, one team gets eliminated and the others have to make a big cake for some event. It's hosted by Giada De Laurentis though. I don't know who the judges are. Just thought it was interesting that the concept caught on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information