Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

I will recap pairs since #BossMan isn't going to.
This was a nice try, but I see you have to practice way more:
- far too little use of :drama:-emoji
- far too little:40beers:-emoji
- neither DivaVartmann nor Martiusheva got a mention as you spoke of their former partners
- you can't comment neither on Enbert nor Guarise without mentioning their look or at least use the :smokin:-emoji

Kidding :40beers:

SamuraiK

NOw that the most exciting discipline is over, the fear and anxiety of the Lemming Boys is starting to show up.. Please Skate Gods, No Splatfest.. Ok that'0s too much to ask for but at least make them painless.

RoseRed

This was a nice try, but I see you have to practice way more:
- far too little use of :drama:-emoji
- far too little:40beers:-emoji
- neither DivaVartmann nor Martiusheva got a mention as you spoke of their former partners
- you can't comment neither on Enbert nor Guarise without mentioning their look or at least use the :smokin:-emoji

Kidding :40beers:
Excuse me. I got Guarise.

ITA2 - Matteo is :smokin::smokin::smokin: but, that was not their best. They didn't look so engaged in the performance. CBC commentators talking about him being an underwear model was a highlight though.

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
But look at his technique. Besides fully clothed vik is such a rarity :drama:

I was doing the exact same motion a few weeks ago when we got over a foot of snow.

Except I was swearing and sweating and I broke my belt and my pants were falling down. Not quite as glamorous as Vik. :drama:

rfisher

Let the skating begin
I'm torn: should I use a Japanese avatar for Hanyu and Uno or a trainwreck for Brezina and Aliev? Decisions.

My German flag colors worked. Even though I have no more cachet with the Skate Gods, to help any of them out. :lol: I have to build mine back up for Susie for Worlds. Maybe I can search for a good trainwreck and save this one. Just for solidarity for #TTW

S

SmallFairy

I was doing the exact same motion a few weeks ago when we got over a foot of snow.

Except I was swearing and sweating and I broke my belt and my pants were falling down. Not quite as glamorous as Vik. :drama:

Panties drop???

Vagabond

Aliev, Dmitri
8) Membership can be cancelled due to points 1) and 2), numerous decent skates in a row or not being competitive on elite level anymore.
:watch:

Březina, Michal
2) Skater needs to have the ability to absolutely rock one day and splat the day after.

Miner, Ross
:wuzrobbed

Samohin, Daniel
Even better: rock and splat during one program
My avatar stays up for another day. Does he even remember the choreography for his Free Skate? :unsure:

:gallopin1

Last edited:

alchemy void

Post-its for the win.
STELLAR NIGHT FOR #TTW

Aliev in 5th, final group, bitchez! :encore: However I fear an epic LP meltdown.

Brezina 9th place, clean SP, fantastic quad and fight. However I fear an epic LP meltdown.

Danny Salmon two clean quads + Morozov in the K&C! :encore: However I fear an epic LP meltdown.

Areski

Perkova is such a star! Even though I couldn't understand a word she said, I loved how she said it! :glamor:

I don't understand Russian at all (ok maybe I understand 20% thanks to inter-Slavic intelligibility being Polish and TAT commentary subtitles) but I love the way Russians speak their language. It's that suave, eloquent & earnest way they tend to share :glamor: ;)

Last edited:

Amantide

Gutted for Ten. :(

Before going to sleep i just wanna Say:. THANK You Skating gods for not letting the mens short being the ugly splatfest i feared it would be. There were some splats sure but the top 5 were Magnificat!!! Recap tomorrow

That's because splatfest is reserved for the LP night. :watch:

J

Jeschke

Where is @Jeschke ? Did he sell his soul to the devil for Aljona and Dima's results? :gallopin1
(+ Schott) Was it that obvious? :D

Amateurish boss overslept; 2am starting olympics day by day is too much for me! :drama:

Bossman Men Olympic SP recap (as it happened):

Overall
- Thank it was not the splatfest everyone expected!
- One moment in silence please for #BossMiner (awesome @Vagabond to mention him in your ttw recap! That's our spirit!)

Montoya - Give me Raya for worlds immediately!
Besseghier - Give me Aymoz or Ponsart for worlds immediately!
Zhou - Give me ****ing Ross da Boss for worlds immediately!!!
Ten - I cannot even describe the heartbreak I am in. This SP is so stunning and I can't believe we do not even see the equally stunning FS on olympic ice :drama: 18 skaters with better PCS, WTF judges, WTF? :mitchell:
Rizzo - Baby made the final :respec: @levineismine must be pleased! #Righiniwho
Martinez - For everyone's (especially @SamuraiK 's) sake, stick to what you can do best: shirtless selfies!
Paniot - Holy ****ing shit :eek: :drama: :wuzrobbed ; :gallopin1-POTS shortlist! What the hell happened here? Totally different layout, total mess! Not even the nipple did help here! Oh all my favourites are doomed :drama:
Yan - You don't have to cry that @Vagabond forgot you in his summary. You are still in my boy, still in!
Yee - :blah: (@pinky166 I think I did not hear your Fentz comment, lalalala :D)
Kerry - Gimme Dornbush!
Moris - Since when is Moris Morisi? And what the hell happened to :glamor: georgian official? Turnaround to 'just-outta-bed-don't-care-about-my-hair-official? :mitchell: @alchemy void does not approve!
Messing - Give me my hunk Elvis, Romsky, Reynolds or Firus immediately!
Brezina - When he lost Bel Ami title to Bidar, at least he has some good skating to hold on.
Cha - Awesome music, don't care about the rest!
Fentz - Final! Not a given! Well done my boy :encore:#TeamD :hat1:
Ge - Still in disbelif he is fu dating Zabiiako!
Hendrickx - Get balls!
Samohin - Posterboy being a true :gallopin1-posterboy! I kinda like the new SP, still pissed the surprise was no platinum blonde! #whitewolfwhitewolf for the FS please!
Rippon - How much I hate the SP! If there would be at least some decent choreo to the main beats in the SP, there just isn't.
Aliev - Good lord, gingersoldier delivered, and how well! British ES did not even recognize he jumped 4lz. What a performance, what a stunning dance my soldier! So good, so much :swoon: I love Rukavicin in knc, he just acts like this is normal business for him :p
Chan - Making the final group! How awesome :swoon: If this will be his last skate, please go out on a high note in the FS, please do! I really need that! PCS are a joke! 'Dust in the wind' has seriously reached 'alltime favourite programs' status! Right now there are only 4 counting for me, if someone is interested: B/S 'Lady Caliph' (stoods above all by a margin); Cohen 'Malaguena' and Weinzierl Ten 'Caruso'. Chan made that list now! Such exquisite skating! No words! He will be missed so so much!
Tanaka - I heard @SmallFairy crying!
Bychenko - Partied to hard last night!
Vasiljevs! - Get balls!
Hanyu - You can't deny that was spot on. Still, my taste it wasn't.
Chen - Awesome costume, awesome program, horror skate. What a shame! Yummi he is too.
Kolyada - Samarin ('s guilty pleasure SP) for worlds immediately! :mitchell:
Uno - Something was lacking for me, scusi.
Javi - I did not see that coming to be honest! Get your medal boy!
Spiderman - Lovely music,but yeah, it's still Jin.

@levineismine has the order to call, if I dare to oversleep men FS start! :drama:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jeschke

Earlier than expected I put #missionbronze back in. You can never know ;)
Dance soldier, dance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information