Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jeschke

Once they move up to Seniors and have a few splats here and there, I think Shevchenko/Eremenko should be considered for TTW. They surely have enough of the diva factor

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bef7i3wlnPN/?taken-by=eremenkoigor
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcplK0TlrHn/?taken-by=eremenkoigor

Is that you @SmallFairy ? Admit! :D

They are by far my fav juniors (in any discipline), but I don't want to keep my hopes up too high, as we all know how this mostly turns out in the end :drama:

Additionally they made the MEEPOTS shortlist where #shevchenkoshand gives #shpilevayasfinger a run for her money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Marta24

They are by far my fav juniors (in any disciplines), but I don't want to keep my hopes up too high, as we all know how this mostly turns out in the end :drama:

Additionally they made the MEEPOTS shortlist where #shevchenkoshand gives #shpilevayasfinger a run for her money.
They never caught my eyes in the last two seasons, they skated on the JGP circuit, but this year their choreo and overall presentation made a big jump. I just hope they and the other junior teams will finally be the ones who won`t have any drama. Even Stepanova/Bukin who went mostly drama free in their 12 years of skating together, have now drama. :drama:

Marta24

There are some ridiculously attractive young Russian teams.

Especially in the Svinin/Zhuk group: Stepanova/Bukin, Shevchenko/Eremenko and Shpilevaya/Smirnov.
I`m definitely going to cheer for S/E to win a medal at Junior Worlds. I think that training group definitely needs it after all the drama in this season. First, Smirnov`s injury and now puppy Bukin not being allowed to the Olympics. :(

S

SmallFairy

Once they move up to Seniors and have a few splats here and there, I think Shevchenko/Eremenko should be considered for TTW. They surely have enough of the diva factor

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bef7i3wlnPN/?taken-by=eremenkoigor
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcplK0TlrHn/?taken-by=eremenkoigor

:respec:Finally I'm not the only one giving credit to that fab IG, the best, together with Smirnov. Of course, they're doing the exact same thing. Gotta love it!

:rofl:
I foresaw this!

They are by far my fav juniors (in any discipline), but I don't want to keep my hopes up too high, as we all know how this mostly turns out in the end :drama:

Mine too, together with S/S. Love them both. And I'm not even that into dance. I should know better than to über Russian junior dancers, because, yes....we know.....

Both couples are on MEEPOTS shortlist, right?

There are some ridiculously attractive young Russian teams.

Told you so!! :D:D

J

Jeschke

More Instagram updates:

Derbina-Karortom still fooling us with Fleur posts
https://www.instagram.com/p/Behk7kYnrCQ/?taken-by=irinalux0105

Kitty on a mission. We know how this worked out last time :p
#teamlovebirds
https://www.instagram.com/p/BefWG49nVdf/?hl=de&taken-by=alisafedichkina

Grantoline being just...ehm too much ... a happy bunny family.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BehIJYiB8cI/?hl=de&taken-by=grantoline

DivaVera looking ****ing stunning:glamor:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BegV5rJlbth/?taken-by=verabazarova

Queen Monko :glamor:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BePXQU6BgHw/?taken-by=kseniamonko

Last edited by a moderator:
S

SmallFairy

who the hell thought this new FS costume for Kailani is a good idea? It's so Peltonen and Daleman. Her original costume was stunning for god's sake! :drama:

I'm pissed she changed costumes. The original costume is one of the best of the season. After her result at 4CC, maybe she needs to go back. :shuffle:

Bf is talking about cobra boobs. Every time we watch skating. He will never get over them. But who will?
#epic
#dalemanfashionicon

S

SmallFairy

And today Norwegian TV showed the legendary clips of Steven Bradbury winning short track gold in 2002. With the quad galore in the mens event, few guys seems to be able to deliver clean programs, so if Dima can stay on his feet, even with less content.... I'm not sure if I can even finish the sentence. But his TES at Euros was very close to Javi's. Just saying, just saying, nudge nudge, you know what I mean...

#agirlcandream

J

Jeschke

So we are heading towards the Games. Will there be glory? Will there be gold? Will there be bronze? No one cares about silver anyway.

Here a bossmans hopes:

Team:
Gold: OAR all the way! :encore:
Medal: ITA! I really hope they can somehow snatch that ****ing bronze! I would love to see that for C/L, Kostner, BabRizzo and DM/G. (M/H I don't care :p) #missionbronze
Patriotic: With hints that some of the top guys are not doing the team event and :glamor: skating, maybe, with big luck, we could sneak in the FS!
Fear: ---
Overall: ---

Men:
Gold: I seriously have no hope for gold. I pray for Chan having his one olympic moment, but even if, that might not be enough for gold. So I think I could live the most with Uno and Chen (now I said it :eek:)
Medal: Chan, I need that olympic moment! :drama: Kolyada!
Patriotic: Stamina for Fentz! The most important thing for him!
Fear: Hanyu for 2nd OGM (now I said that too :p)
Overall: Ten shining, Aliev confirming his Euros result, Paniot making the FS

Ladies:
Gold: Kostner. Sounds at least more likely than Chan, though I fear I have to be pleased if it's a medal in the end!
Medal: JPN medal please!
Patriotic: Schott finally skating her first clean SP of the season, going for the 3flip instead of the loop!
Fear: Osmond gold; Zagitova gold (I like her skating but do fear she will be already on the puberty express next season and I would hate to see a skater that short time around winning OGM, sorry)

Pairs:
Gold: Empress :glamor: #missiongold
Medal: As I can't have my olympic moment for Susie/Fedor, there is only one team left I would like to see on podium alongside GER and CHN: J/C!
Patriotic: Slay empress, slay! I can't take another medal ceremony like in Sochi :drama:
Fear: T/M gold. I admit I fear that more than D/R medal.
:drama:
Overall: DM/G ITA1! CZE with great comeback!

Ice Dance:
Gold: V/M all the way! :encore:
Medal: #missionbronze it is for Bob or the BabyItalians. If both fail and it will be an US showdown, it's of course Zach!
Patriotic: Make the cut!

What do my grass troops longstanding posters hope for the Games?

levineismine

I believed in Hubbell&Donohue before it was cool
Here are some corrections from me ;):

Team:
Gold: OAR Canada all the way! :encore:We just have to decide the punishment for our bet
Medal: ITA! I really hope they can somehow snatch that ****ing bronze! I would love to see that for C/L, Kostner, BabRizzo and DM/G. (M/H I don't care :p) #missionbronze
Patriotic: With hints that some of the top guys are not doing the team event and :glamor: skating, maybe, with big luck, we could sneak in the FS! Same as above, I swear if Italy medals I get drunk for 3 days :40beers:

Men:
Gold: I seriously have no hope for gold. I pray for Chan having his one olympic moment, but even if, that might not be enough for gold. So I think I could live the most with Uno and Chen (now I said it :eek:)
Medal: Chan, I need that olympic moment! :drama: Kolyada! Javi!
Patriotic: Stamina for Fentz! The most important thing for him! BabyRizzo with PBs
Fear: Hanyu for 2nd OGM (now I said that too :p) Together in our not caring for Hanyu and Brown's skating
Overall: Ten shining, Aliev confirming his Euros result, Paniot making the FS Emo HanYan vampire prince with stunning skating

Ladies:
Gold: Kostner. Sounds at least more likely than Chan, though I fear I have to be pleased if it's a medal in the end! Hell Yeah, show that old 30-something still count and pure skating >> jumping teenagers
Medal: JPN medal please! Specifically Satoko
Patriotic: Schott finally skating her first clean SP of the season, going for the 3flip instead of the loop! see above + Russo makes FS
Fear: Osmond gold; Zagitova gold (I like her skating but do fear she will be already on the puberty express next season and I would hate to see a skater that short time around winning OGM, sorry)

Pairs:
Gold: Empress Sui :glamor: #missiongold
Medal: As I can't have my olympic moment for Susie/Fedor, there is only one team left I would like to see on podium alongside GER and CHN: J/C! Meagan of course!
Patriotic: Slay empress, slay! I can't take another medal ceremony like in Sochi :drama:Italian pairs, both the trashy and the classy one!
Fear: T/M gold. I admit I fear that more than D/R medal.
:drama:
Overall: DM/G ITA1! CZE with great comeback! S/B as #1 Can from next year

Ice Dance: Surviving the event will already be a big achievement for my heart/liver :nopryde:!
Gold: V/M all the way! :encore:May the best team win! Head says V/M, heart says P/C
Medal: #missionbronze it is for Bob or the BabyItalians. If both fail and it will be an US showdown, it's of course Zach! H/D H/D H/D H/D H/D H/D H/D H/D H/D H/D THIS IS MY SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT WISH OF THE SEASON :swoon::swoon::swoon:
Patriotic: Make the cut! Who cares about the Olympics, you are due for a farewell bronze in Milan!
Fear: A repeat of the Helsinki twizzle splat
Overall: ---Ice dance being the best competition of the 4 disciplines with lots of drama and great skates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information