All Thing PBS

paskatefan

Thank you so much for the link to the Carole King Tribute @ the White House. We watched it, but it's such a keeper. Definitely want to see it again & share the link with friends who missed it.

nikjil

Thanks so much for the Carole King Tribute link, I went to watch it last night only to find that my horrible local PBS station had chacked it in favor of a concert by the former lead singer of Supertramp, argh! Now I can watch it on-line tonight.

dardar1126

Twitter:

Jace Lacob ‏@televisionary 1h
#InspectorLewis’ Kevin Whately on playing Robbie for 26 years, John Thaw, and possible end of Lewis: http://thebea.st/12rSa5H @masterpiecepbs
Retweeted by Masterpiece PBS

Masterpiece PBS ‏@masterpiecepbs 2m
Mike Hale of @nytimesarts on Inspector Lewis, "one of television's most enduring characters." - http://www.nytimes.com/2013/06/14/a...things-first-the-case-then-the-pint.html?_r=0 …

Masterpiece PBS ‏@masterpiecepbs 17m
Inspector Lewis, Series VI Ep 1: "Down Among the Fearful" premieres Sun 6/16 9pm (check local listings). Preview - http://to.pbs.org/131gol1

Last edited:

dardar1126

Artemis@BC

re: Lewis, anyone else give a cheer when
Robbie and Laura finally got together? It's not like their relationship is a major part of the series, and the "will they or won't they" wasn't as distracting and annoying as it has been for countless other series. But seeing Lewis finally turn a page in his life and be able to move on after Val ... well it did my heart glad. I guess I'm just a big ol' softie.

And the expressions on Hathaway's and Innocent's faces were priceless!

jeffisjeff

re: Lewis, anyone else give a cheer when
Robbie and Laura finally got together? It's not like their relationship is a major part of the series, and the "will they or won't they" wasn't as distracting and annoying as it has been for countless other series. But seeing Lewis finally turn a page in his life and be able to move on after Val ... well it did my heart glad. I guess I'm just a big ol' softie.

And the expressions on Hathaway's and Innocent's faces were priceless!

It was too cute when he took her hand to help her climb down the hill towards the boat/river, and then just never let go!

And Hathaway's reaction was :rofl: !

Grannyfan

It was too cute when he took her hand to help her climb down the hill towards the boat/river, and then just never let go!

And Hathaway's reaction was :rofl: !

Yes!

I love Hathaway. In the scenes from next week's episode, I thought I recognized his father, James Fox.

A.H.Black

I checked the web site, and it's Edward Fox, who I believe is an uncle.

If it's the James and Edward I know of - they are brothers. My first recognition of Edward was in the original Day of the Jackel (great movie). My first recognition of James was in Thoroughly Modern Millie. They also have another brother, Robert, who is a producer.

dardar1126

If it's the James and Edward I know of - they are brothers. My first recognition of Edward was in the original Day of the Jackel (great movie). My first recognition of James was in Thoroughly Modern Millie. They also have another brother, Robert, who is a producer.

I always get the Fox brothers confused! :lol:

Artemis@BC

I didn't love the pilot episode of Endeavour last year -- it felt like they were cramming too much in. Maybe once it's settled down into a regular series it will be better, so I'll give it at least one more episode.

dardar1126

Hope y'all got to see the behind-the-scenes special ANNIE: It's a Hard-Knock Life...From Script to Stage. It was really interesting to see the process of putting together a Broadway show. It was particularly interesting to see all the little girls of various ages auditioning, learning their roles, choreography, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information