Papadakis/Cizeron #6 - Season's Over - Let's Get Drunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jujubi64

:D
In the interview, same stuff
Romain Haguenauer said, Cizeron had a serious fall on the head, a week ago:eek:. More fear than harm - a sore jaw but this is the main reason why they not perform the FD this friday!

Icetigger

Romain Haguenauer said, Cizeron had a serious fall on the head, a week ago:eek:. More fear than harm - a sore jaw but this is the main reason why they not perform the FD this friday!

i thought the point was wider than that- not just to do with the fall- but that what they were developing was taking time and therefore had risks (as illustrated by the fall) and that's why the FD would not be ready until NHK.

Orm Irian

Yikes, hope he's feeling better now! But if it was a bad injury surely he wouldn't be allowed to skate the RD either, so there can't be too much reason to worry.

dontlickit88

Banned Member
But P/C is their biggest chance to win WC or Olympics in 4 years. Why they wouldnt stop to care about them/ They dont think Chock and Bates for instance wiil give him a gold?Dunno. But I still think they did everything for canadians. Canadiian federation pushed too much.

Isabelle.G

Couldn't be more excited if they truly are going to skate to Rachel Yamagata's music this season. But not gonna lie, the waiting for NHK isn't pleasing at all. :lol:

twinklestar

But P/C is their biggest chance to win WC or Olympics in 4 years. Why they wouldnt stop to care about them/ They dont think Chock and Bates for instance wiil give him a gold?Dunno. But I still think they did everything for canadians. Canadiian federation pushed too much.
They have the Americans, the Canadians, the Chinese and so on.

Icetigger

Gotta respect P/C for taking out the time to fully develop their freedance for this new season. There are other teams currently competing in their third competition who should be doing the same, because they will be going nowhere with the material they currently have, and at this point if that's how they are going to approach the major season for developing oneself and taking advantage of a thinned field, they may as well retire now. That the top team at the end of last season (by quite some way) is among the teams seeking to make a leap in what they do (though points wise it's difficult to see how that could be done based on the end of last season) earns them my respect.

Andora

Skating season ends as baseball season begins
Sorry, I was talking to the OP @twinklestar. If you have something to share @twinklestar then share it, and if you want to PM someone about it then PM them, but don't announce it first: nyah nyah Nyah I have a secret and I'm not telling. Tell everyone or say nothing.

Agreed. It's seriously neurotic and obnoxious. And considering what it wound up being... it's also cowardly, imho.

In fact, I was saying that for Gadbois, their school is more important than P/C.

Their school should be more important to Gadbois staff than just P&C. Or V&M for that matter. It's a school that they'd ostensibly like to survive after students retire, and they will all eventually retire. That doesn't mean the coaches/staff don't care deeply for their current students and give the ones at the top the most.

I mean, do you feel they should give all to P&C and only what scraps are left to their many other students? That makes no sense?

:rolleyes:

The Canadians retired. You won't be able to use them as your whipping post/boogeyman in the future.

barbarafan

Yikes, hope he's feeling better now! But if it was a bad injury surely he wouldn't be allowed to skate the RD either, so there can't be too much reason to worry.

After Gabbi's concussion a few yrs ago I am sure they would report even the slightest symptoms ...as well Marie-France had terrible experience with a bad concussion which she ignored and worked through it so she really mother hens anything with the head. motto...Live to be brilliant another day....The world will so surely wait for you....However impatiently.

I sent you all PMs. :p

Gee didn't get one.....Not sure if that is a good or bad thing :sekret:

barbarafan

MF and Patrice love all their teams. The Canadian Fed. is useless. MF&PL do great in spite of the Fed. not because of it.

laviemn

French Nats last year had some of the most beautiful filming and replays ever seen.

The slo-mo replays were especially great. It showcased what commentators often say: you can snap a photo at any point during their programs and it would be beautiful.

For example, this looks the middle of a dismount or change of position and it's gorgeous.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlU4TAwDokv/?taken-by=katepict

Just didn't expect much from Masters in a non-Olympic year, but keep up the good work, FFSG. You CAN choose Grand Prix medals that won't make you a laughingstock, I believe you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information