Papadakis/Cizeron #6 - Season's Over - Let's Get Drunk!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gotlev

A quick question: for a newbee like me, moving to different threads is confusing. I still have no clue why it is done.
It took me some time to figure out why I couldn't post anymore in the last thread. Luckily I had seen Anyasnake's warning yesterday, otherwise I would simply have NO clue what was going on.
Before the last move, when reading thread 4 with long intervals, I didn't know any of it, and simply thought that no-one was posting on this forum anymore.
Because what else do you have to think?

Now would it be possible to simply close the thread with a post saying that we have moved to <here>? That way everyone can understand and follow.

Thanks.

cocotaffy

Fetchez la vache... mais fetchez la vache !
Don't worry @Gotlev you'll get the hang of it. Simply when the number of posts reach 1000, another thread is opened so just check that number. But now it won't be for a long time, especially because we're entering the drought and drunk season :wuzrobbed:40beers: Cheers on the title @allezfred btw. It bodes well for my next fav moment of the year, Eurovision :cheer:
Also Gotlev, all active members of the P/C fan thread are required to actively participate in the Eurovision contest and PBP otherwise Allezfred kick us out :D
(I guess I shouldn't confuse you anymore, that last part is a joke of course, still it's great fun and I encourage everyone to join in)

Isabelle.G

Oh well. The news about them taking a longer vacation and a possibility of missing the 1/2 of the new season.. not very optimistic as we're really entering 'the drought'. But I guess I shouldn't be so selfish and let the two have a long and deserved break. :lol:

Viscaro You're right, MS is a special free dance and some of the new rules don't sound very good. But I wouldn't be so pessimistic now. I think G&G will always find a way of presenting what they like. :)

Gotlev

Don't worry @Gotlev you'll get the hang of it. Simply when the number of posts reach 1000, another thread is opened so just check that number. But now it won't be for a long time, especially because we're entering the drought and drunk season :wuzrobbed:40beers: Cheers on the title @allezfred btw. It bodes well for my next fav moment of the year, Eurovision :cheer:
Also Gotlev, all active members of the P/C fan thread are required to actively participate in the Eurovision contest and PBP otherwise Allezfred kick us out :D
(I guess I shouldn't confuse you anymore, that last part is a joke of course, still it's great fun and I encourage everyone to join in)
Well, I feel very relieved that ESC is one of my favourite events too.
However, I don't see how I'm actively going to participate because my native country once again did not select me to represent them this year... (Bummer! I had such high hopes...)

Gotlev

On the other hand, I'm a T-totaller in a spiritual community, so the drunk part of this thread will be happening without me. I hope you will keep it decent. :saint:

cocotaffy

Gabriella, Guillaume, Vanessa and Morgan will appear in "Quotidien", one of France's best show ! So happy !!
Tonight, 7:20 p.m. French time !
https://twitter.com/Qofficiel/status/978656308688818178

EDIT : @allezfred, you wrote "Cizerion" instead of "Cizeron" in the title thread :D
Here a link to a free streaming
https://www.firstonetv.net/Live/France/TMC-(Télé-Monte-Carlo)-39
They are exhausted hence those funny sleeping photos https://twitter.com/GabriellaPks/status/978557614563917824?s=09

cocotaffy

Well, I feel very relieved that ESC is one of my favourite events too.
However, I don't see how I'm actively going to participate because my native country once again did not select me to represent them this year... (Bummer! I had such high hopes...)
Check out this thread then https://www.fsuniverse.net/forum/th...ion-song-contest-2018-lisbon-portugal.102745/
Every year there is a mock contest organized between FSU Eurovision lovers where FSUers can choose to represent a country and vote (sending their votes by PM to allezfred). There is also a PBP thread where we can mock about watching the final live. I have to warn you though many are not sober while snarking away :D It's just a fun way to pass time and forget about how we miss skating.
Ok back to Gaby and Guillaume, sorry for the off topic.

synian

And if you want to see a nice photo of Guillaume & Morgan together, take a look of Guillaume instragram story....

cocotaffy

I looked at Guillaume's instagram and only found a gif/minivid of the four of them?
You need to look at their instagram story not just the regular instagram account but for that you need to have yourself an instagram account.

cocotaffy

This interview :rofl: They finally asked the question everyone had in mind but never dared to ask directly : did the dress incident cost you the gold ? Long pause and a yes from Guillaume stating they do own up to their mistakes in the short but it was due to the stress and the inconfort of the dress malfunction otherwise they were so ready and proved at Worlds they could have posted a WR in SD at the Olympics. So basically bad luck.

The remark whether V/M contacted them or at the very least texting them to congratulate them on their World victory :watch: The interviewer with the thick southern accent is not one for sugar coding. They asked if they got a little nod from V/M after their victory but from an awkward silence to a timid no (and Guillaume mentioning quickly they were not communicating that much anyway before) we understand they didn't even received a text. I won't translate what that southern guy said, a bit rude yet it had me cackled so much, but let say his comments meant this was not proper champion etiquette not to congratulate such close rivals and training mates. But Gaby did specify they were very busy.
In all those interviews, they sound really tired and mentally ready to not speak about skating and practice for as long as possible right now. I still hope they will take part in the GP series though. Guillaume sounds particularly done for now.
Cutest answer: how long do you think you'll skate together ? Guillaume answering "forever" (probably a sarcastic answer as he tends to be very cheeky but still a cute one)

Miloune

Moscato suggesting they dance on "you know the movie with John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John...Saturday night fever?" lmaoo this guy kills me :rofl: and omg the next suggestion 'les lacs du connemara' by Michel Sardou... bye. I almost want them to do it hahahaha!!

For those who are curious about Sardou's song lol : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWPJfFL38eI
(it's a classic in France)

Also, they seem really excited to continue skating!! The new rules intrigue them (even though they don't have any idea of what they'll do)

Last edited:

Miloune

The remark whether V/M contacted them or at the very least texting them to congratulate them on their World victory :watch: The interviewer with the thick southern accent is not one for sugar coding. They asked if they got a little nod from V/M after their victory but from an awkward silence to a timid no (and Guillaume mentioning quickly they were not communicating that much anyway before) we understand they didn't even received a text. I won't translate what that southern guy said, a bit rude yet it had me cackled so much, but let say his comments meant this was not proper champion etiquette not to congratulate such close rivals and training mates. But Gaby did specify they were very busy.

To be fair P/C didn't seem to mind/care to not have received a text from V/M. I don't think they expected it and tbh I don't really know why the radio guys made a fuss about it... But that's just me..

Miloune

Here is the facebook french federation https://www.facebook.com/sportsdeglace/
If you go there, there are small clips of the training of the team for the exhibitions to come

I'm intrigued... Maybe I'll have to go when they come to Boulogne.. Not the most practical but eh, you do what you gotta do!
Plus Candeloro said on tv that Gabi and Guillaume will do a version of their short dance and a new exhibition program that we have not seen yet (maybe he said to them that he didn't want their Beyoncé stuff...lol)

Anyasnake

They were on bfm sport at 7:30 p.m. ish. The interview was really really good and interesting, and I'm ready to translate it all but I cannot find a replay of it yet. If any of you do, please post, I'll translate !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information