Yuma Kagiyama cheer/appreciation thread

Sylvia

TBD
Nikkan Sports Premium gifted article (expires soon) has some nice photos of Yuma & his father when he competed (6th at 1994 Worlds) - "Mr. [Masakazu] Kagiyama's article about the world championship he hopes to achieve based on his own experience is worth reading (this article can be read for free until 23:35 on March 27, 2024)": https://twitter.com/wa_nashi/status/1772637862258717140
The series ``Masakazu Kagiyama ~ Philosophy ~'' approaches the philosophy of his father, coach Masakazu Kagiyama (51), who is in charge of coaching him, and in its seventh installment, we delve into his state of mind as he approaches the World Championships (starting March 20th, Montreal, Canada). We asked Yuma about the emotions he felt after winning the Four Continents Championship in January, the reasons for that, and his determination to win as he doesn't hide his pride.

Last edited:

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
We played "Name That Tune" during our Team Meeting today and one of the songs was "Believer" and I got it right because... Duh. Then I proceeded to tell everyone on my team that they needed to watch Yuma's SP because it is so good. They all kidded me that they were just waiting for me to chime in with a figure skating reference, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information