Worlds 2024 Women FS: ‘Where Have All The Knitters Gone?’

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
Isabeau lost six points in tech reviews and is only sixth in tech score. If she did get full-blown edge calls, as has been speculated, then it will be great incentive for her to start reworking her lutz entirely. I feel like the other jumps are ok enough, but the lutz is an eyesore and getting to be too big of a risk for her.

Exactly and @Karen-W is all having a hissy that Amber didn’t get a personal best, neither did Isabeau. Only Swiss skaters did lol

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
Switzerland misses out on their third spot by just one placement. I said early on that Repond would be competitive for a small medal and she damn near did it, which after her score really says something about the rest of the night of skating.

MacMadame

Doing all the things
Ok I know this is going to earn me judgement and I'm sorry I know I deserve it, I haven't seen Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame (it's on the list, it's just a very long list) but it can't be worse than Notre Dame du Paris so I say bring it on. The opening music is better than everything else.
Oh, you should totally watch it. I think you'll like it. It's a very well done movie even if they did change the ending.

I'm sorry but all of these Ladies programs were quite forgettable to me
Too much dirge-y music.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
Lol I’m gonna go toe to toe with you. Hardly anyone got their personal best here unless you’re from the country of Switzerland.

Amber got three spots for the ladies with a Isabeau. Nothings going to change that. No matter how you want to divert the narrative to have your dream team of Lindsay and Ava and Alysa after her absence.

OK I’m off to replenish snacks
Isabeau got SB in both the SP and FS.

Just sayin'...

Seriously, Amber won't be in Boston except as a spectator. It'll be Isabeau, Alysa and Ava.

peibeck

Simply looking
The girl that everybody hates her jumping technique is in a medal position. Probably going to send some people into a deep, dark depression.

Isabeau skated up to the moment. Other skaters certainly didn't. That also plays a BIG factor. She's not my favorite but I certainly don't hate her, and I'm very happy for her. But if she felt pressure last year, now it's probably going to be even worse. Hopefully she has a good team to help her deal with all the stress. :)

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
She fell apart and Isabeau kicked butt. You're not "responsible for getting 3 spots" if you put your compatriot who has never medaled at worlds before in a position where she must medal to get the spots.

Amber finished top 10 in the world and contributed for the US having three spots in Boston. Last year Bradie, the silver medalist, in the United States came in 14th.

I’m trying to think who I want for my third US woman next year in Boston besides, Isabeau and Amber.

🍹🏅💅🏼

Jay42

Between the click of the light
Oh, you should totally watch it. I think you'll like it. It's a very well done movie even if they did change the ending.
I definitely plan to, I just have a lot of movies that I want to watch and that one keeps getting lost in the shuffle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information