Worlds 2024 Rhythm Dance: ‘Dance me to the end of RoLi’

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
The whole luring in non skating fans might be working, Mr Evilynn got drawn into the living room and did a little dance to Queen :lol:
He's probably going to really love Chock/Bates in several hours then. ;)

skatingguy

decently
Adrienne CARHART / Oleksandr KOLOSOVSKYI 🇦🇿
Personal Best: 62.97
Season Best: 62.97
Music: Caribbean Queen by Billy Ocean
Love Zone by Billy Ocean
Stay the Night by Billy Ocean
Coach: Marina Zueva, Ilia Tkachenko

Finished 32nd at 2024 ECh. Ranked 29th at 2023 WCh. Placed 6th at Denis Ten Memorial, 13th at Mezzaluna Cup & 14th at Golden Spin 2023. He previously skated for ISR while she represented BEL. He is originally from Ukraine and she is from the USA. Her three younger sisters are also competitive skaters.

Sally1214

Yes, it was "so much fun," Olivia. Liked her snow white nails too ... I used to do that all the time in the '80s. It was "tres" cool.

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
I paid good money to Peacock so I could watch RD on the Large Screen TV and read FSU on my laptop. I don't want to watch on my tiny laptop screen and I don't think it's unreasonable to be pissed that I'm not getting what I paid for.
Good money to Peacock as in $5 for the whole event? Plus the rest of the month in case something else is interesting?

You missed a team and a half, I would think it'll be okay.

skatingguy

decently
Adrienne CARHART / Oleksandr KOLOSOVSKYI 🇦🇿
Coach: M. Zueva, I. Tkachenko, I. Tobias Lites
Music: Caribbean Queen, Love Zone, Stay the Night

Sequential Twizzles W:3 M:3 (W:4: M:3 after review)
Midline Step Sequence W:2 M:1
Choreo Rhythm Sequence
Pattern Dance Type Step Sequence B
Straight Line Lift 3

Mark talking about the choreo rhythm sequence, and how it's all about GOE, and then the element coming on the technical tracker with a 0.00 in GOE tells you everything you need to know about this team. They seemed to enjoy themselves, so that's something.

49.56 = 3rd Place

Last edited:

peibeck

Simply looking
Bring back the early 2000s ice dance voids when they all had plunging necklines. I think with the Latin rhythm in 2000 especially, it was almost all of the men!

Yes, but this isn't remotely Latin.

Theatregirl1122

Needs a nap
maybe this was why they felt so strongly about checking out the nanny

They were trying to save you!

He's probably going to really love Chock/Bates in several hours then. ;)

If he survives that long...

I'm here for like 15 minutes of lunch! Unless I have no kids in my abbreviated, post SAT classes this afternoon and I just keep watching :shuffle:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information