skatingguy

decently
Hanna JAKUCS / Alessio GALLI 🇳🇱
Coach: B. Fusar-Poli, R. Pelizzola, L. Csolley
Music: Queen Medley

Sequential Twizzles W:4 M:3 - timing issues, and a bit of stumble
Choreo Rhythm Sequence
Pattern Dance Type Step Sequence 1

Midline Step Sequence W:1 M:2 (W:1 M:1 after review)
Curve Lift 4

A bit rough, and clearly new team, and lots of work to do on connection, skating skills, and performance.

51.99 = 1st Place

Last edited:

tony

Throwing the (rule)book at them
This is probably going to come across nastier than it's meant to be, but for years now there have been details in almost every how to watch/event thread on how to just download Opera, turn the VPN on, and watch that way if things are failing or if the YouTube feed is preferred because of a lack of Peacock or whatever.

If you're on a computer, it takes less than 15 seconds to do this.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
Mark relaying some comments from the Ice Dance Technical Committee about why they chose '80s theme, and while I think it's cool they wanted something without strong gender roles, I'm putting it record that speaking as a non-gender conforming, non-binary queer, I STILL WANT A WALTZ. :mitchell:
this just further proves the don't understand what the issues really are like stop creating gendered roles in skating and give them a waltz you can do both!

skatingguy

decently
Olivia OLIVER / Filip BOJANOWSKI 🇵🇱
Personal Best: 57.83
Season Best: 57.83
Music: Relax by Frankie Goes To Hollywood
Careless Whisper by George Michael
Final Countdown by Europe
Coach: Matteo Zanni, Barbora Silna, Katherina Muller

Debut at WCh. Compete in their first season as a team. 2024 National Champions. Ranked 12th at Finlandia Trophy, 14th at Warsaw Cup and 3rd at Ephesus Cup. Train in Italy.

miffy

Bad Brit
Staff member
I was so glad they got a couple of green blobs at the end, it looked pretty grim for most of it with the red and grey. I know it wasn’t great but they looked the part and it was enjoyable enough….

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
This is probably going to come across nastier than it's meant to be, but for years now there have been details in almost every how to watch/event thread on how to just download Opera, turn the VPN on, and watch that way if things are failing or if the YouTube feed is preferred because of a lack of Peacock or whatever.

I'm sure there will be questions. I'm just hoping someone gives a heads up when the 'Cock has gone live so that I can switch over and stream to the TV. I can't do that with my cheap free VPN that I've got on my laptop.

MacMadame

Doing all the things

I paid good money to Peacock so I could watch RD on the Large Screen TV and read FSU on my laptop. I don't want to watch on my tiny laptop screen and I don't think it's unreasonable to be pissed that I'm not getting what I paid for.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
And Peacock just went live for the last 30 seconds of Oliver/Bojanowski. Really capable team over there, NBC.

Rukia

A Southern, hot-blooded temperamental individual
I would like it to be noted that I love counters lol idk my body just likes being contrary

Belsornia

I bite because I like it
Oliver/Bojanowski noticeably more powerful and sure-footed than Jakucs/Galli, even in borrowed skates. Some levels issues, but all green blobs compared to none for J/G.

skatingguy

decently
Olivia OLIVER / Filip BOJANOWSKI 🇵🇱
Coach: Matteo Zanni, Barbora Silna, Katherina Muller
Music: Relax, Final Countdown

Sequential Twizzles W:4 M:4 (W:4 M:3 after review)
Choreo Rhythm Sequence
Pattern Dance Type Step Sequence B
Straight Line Lift 4

Midline Step Sequence W:1 M:1

A good skate, and some nice flow, and speed. Not the quality of turns, or edges. This program could have been done to any music, and did not reflect the theme.

54.19 = 1st Place

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information