Worlds 2024 Pairs SP: ‘Poutine on the Twist’

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
She's Russian but I don't remember her competing internationally for Russia, she previously represented Switzerland and Hungary.

Her first name and last name are so similar to that Russian team I quite liked. Ended up splitting. Their short program with Sam Smith.

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
First time seeing Simioli/Zarbo this season - CZE sent Kucianova/Bidar to Euros as SimZar were apparently injured earlier in the season and didn't compete at 4 Nats. I barely remember SimZar from last season except to recall that they weren't even as good as the #4 & 5 Italian pairs which explained why they made the country switch.

peibeck

Simply looking
No, no no no, you’re doing everything right. These are the times we do this. I went to Trader Joe’s right before they closed last night and you should see the 🍭 that I purchased.

I hope you bought the dark chocolate peanut butter cups. I made knockoff Lavain Bakery chocolate chip cookies and they are HUGE (about the size of a cat's head) and crunchy outside and gooey inside. :swoon:

skatingguy

decently
Federica SIMIOLI / Alessandro ZARBO 🇨🇿
Personal Best: 49.59
Season Best::
Music: You Never Can Tell by Chuck Berry
Misirlou by Dick Dale
Coach: Rosanna Murante, Barbara Luoni

Finished 21st in their debut at 2023 WCh. 2023 National Champions. Ranked 11th in their debut at 2023 ECh. Placed 4th at Diamond Spin Katowice & 6th at Warsaw Cup 2023. Both are originally from Italy where they train. They represented Italy until 2021.

Wyliefan

Ubering juniors against my will
I've got the sound down because I'm in a Teams meeting. S/Z wiggling around to start their program looks pretty comical without music. :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information