Synchronized Twizzles W:4 M:4
One Foot Turns W:2 M:2
Curve Lift 4
Diagonal Step Sequence W:2 M:3
Choreo Slide Movement
Dance Spin 4
Choreo Character Step Sequence

Choreo Dance Lift

This program has progressed through the season to the point where I can say that I connect with in a way that I didn't at Skate Canada. There performance at Europeans, and the crowd reaction is one of the highlights of the season.

119.97 = 2nd Place
200.96 = 1st Place

peibeck

Simply looking
R/A: Sorry, I'm so ready for these two to retire. This dance makes no sense. I get zero connection between these two and they are good but not really better than teams who are quite a bit lower than them.

overedge

Mayor of Carrot City
That was my favourite program by far, so far. It was performed at just the right level of expression - not ridiculously OTT - the choreography was fantastic and interesting, the music was perfectly mixed, and they had very nice flow and unison. I'm afraid they're not going to get the marks they deserve because they don't have a big name, but this was a tremendous performance.

Citlali

I always expect something interesting with those costumes and the coquettish see through back... then the music starts and I remember :yawn:

The board to board choreographic steps are so cringe, no team can make it likeable:scream:

slicekw

Searching for a great dog park.
I know I've said this before, but: this is a programme about gaining connection with others, but they never GAIN any connection! At least actually act out your stupid concept!
No comment on your comment, just wanted to say that, given the point the skaters wanted to make, your profile photo made me laugh pretty good.

ETA: not to be snarky. It was just funny that we’re all speaking about tech and connection, and it’s a picture of someone with a cell phone.

skatingguy

decently
Christina CARREIRA / Anthony PONOMARENKO 🇺🇸
Personal Best: 116.99
Season Best: 116.99
Current Rank: 8
Music: The Girl With The Plum (from "Perfume - The Story Of A Murderer")
Strictly Taboo by Audiomachine, La Belle Époque
Deceit And Betrayal by Audiomachine, La Belle Époque
Meeting Laura (from "Perfume - The Story Of A Murderer")
Coach: Scott Moir, Madison Hubbell, Adrian Diaz, Patrice Lauzon

2024 & 2022 Four Continents bronze medalists. 2018 World Junior silver & 2017 World Junior bronze medalists. 2024 National silver medalists. Came 10th at 2023 WCh & 4th at 2023 FCCh. Finished 4th in their two GP events in 2023. Ranked 2nd at Finlandia Trophy 2023. He is the son of 1992 Olympic Ice Dance Champions Marina Klimova/Sergei Ponomarenko (URS). Coach Scott Moir is the 2010 and 2018 Olympic Ice Dance Champion (with Tessa Virtue, CAN). Coach Madison Hubbell is the 2022 Olympic bronze medalist (wtih Zachary Donohue).

terisa

I found myself trying to spot what she did with her "phone"... so I guess I was bored by the actual skating.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information