PatChan4O

Wordle 446 5/6

🟨⬜🟩⬜⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
⬜🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Here we go again….

SHARE BLAST FLASK CLASP CLASS….Try saying those three times fast. ;)

Susan1

Well, after the second line of getting the first two letters, I was thinking "this could be anything. I'm doomed." Four is good.

Wordle 447 4/6

🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩⬜⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yesterday - I had an S and an A in the second line, and after seeing it in so many posts about the Obamas, "class" popped into my head.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Wordle 448 5/6

🟨⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜🟨
⬜⬜⬜🟩🟨
⬜🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Had to mull for quite a white over the last line, trying different letter combos.

TRASH QUEST PINTO BOOTY LOFTY

Susan1

Wordle 449 4/6

🟩⬜🟨⬜⬜
🟩⬜🟨🟩⬜
🟩🟨⬜🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I can't remember how to do spoilers. I really need to comment on this one. Or I'll have to wait till tomorrow.

misskarne

Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Wordle 450 6/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟨⬜⬜
⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟩🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

@Susan1 to do a spoiler you do [ SPOILER ] (take out the spaces between the square bracket and the word) and then [ /SPOILER ].

TRASH FIELD PEONY QUOTE MOOSE BOOZE

Susan1

Wordle 450 5/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟩
⬜🟨🟩⬜🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Sheesh.
@Susan1 to do a spoiler you do [ SPOILER ] (take out the spaces between the square bracket and the word) and then [ /SPOILER ].
Thanks. I didn't know you had to actually type the whole word spoiler in. I thought there might be a special key or button.

Anyway, yesterday - tibia. In the third line I had the t and the second i in the right place, then a in the wrong place. I knew the only place for it to go was at the end. I said tuh-uhh-ia. September 6 was the 26th anniversary of the titanium rod in my tibia. So, oh, yeah.

Cachoo

Word Game update: Love Wordle, Quordle and Octordle. And I am still getting my *** kicked every day by the geographical Worldle. However my latest love is the NYT Spelling Bee. I have lulls now and then at work so I feel like I need to test my geriatric brain. I'm hooked on all of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information