Handy Emergency Backup Mode
Wordle 317 6/6

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Puzzling first part, then growing alarm when I realised how many words start with those four letters :lol:

EDIT: @Susan1 I had the same issue with larva; but it was the word that popped into my head as I walked up from my car to my apartment so I yolo'd it into the fifth line of Wordle and it was right.

MsZem

I see the sea
Wordle 317 6/6

🟨🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟨🟨⬜🟨🟨
⬜🟨🟨🟨🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Puzzling first part, then growing alarm when I realised how many words start with those four letters :lol:
I'm not a fan of words like that on Wordle, because it becomes guesswork instead of a puzzle.

Got my Semantle word in less than 40 tries today! Yayyyyyyy.

Susan1

Wordle 317 1/6

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Yahoo! Yippee!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I actually got kind of dizzy when the green squares kept showing up.
I said I didn't want to change my first word I've used since I started doing this because some day it might be the right one!!!!!! Now I guess I can.

Perfect time to do this - 101 games:
1 one
3 two
27 three
35 four
14 five
10 six
11 zero

Last edited:

SkateSand

Cat Servant
I got today's word in three tries, which kind of surprised me since my first word struck out completely.

Susan1

Pretty good for starting with a new first word with four new letters
Wordle 318 3/6

⬜🟨🟩⬜⬜
⬜⬜🟩⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Last edited:

Stefanie

Didn’t anticipate staying up this late, but I figured I might as well get my Wordle out of the way:

Wordle 319 3/6

⬜🟩⬜⬜⬜
⬜🟩⬜⬜🟨
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Good start to my day. πŸ˜‰

PatChan4O

Wordle 320 4/6

⬜🟨🟨⬜🟩
🟨⬜🟨🟩🟩
🟩🟩⬜🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Kinda of hard to reach my goal of getting it on line 3 when presented with equally good choices.

Jenny

From the Bloc
Took me five too.
It's like the minute you get a blank-vowel-blank-E-R you know you're in for it. I've been avoiding opening with E R because of this - because just getting those two right tells you almost nothing!!

Most days I get it in 3 or 4 - never 1, so applause to those of you who have! - but ever since I broke my initial streak (now at just one miss in 120 tries, kinda proud of that), I'm a bit more loose about it, and I'm enjoying trying random new words that may not be the best strategic choices, but somehow get me there anyway. Today I opened with CABIN.

Stefanie

Can’t sleep so I figured I would start today’s puzzle. Ugh. Two guesses left and I can’t even make up a word I know will be wrong to stick in there! Can’t wait to see what the answer is…I want to surrender but I literally can’t because I can’t enter any words that are acceptable to them even using letters I’ve used (and were rejected before).

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information