Who Was the Best Television Character of All Time?

vgerdes

I love characters that evolve realistically, over time, from people who are less-than-admirable – cowardly, timid, pompous-but-secretly insecure, etc. – into someone strong, resilient, and willing to kick ass and take names. Examples: Wesley Wyndam-Pryce from Buffy the Vampire Slayer/Angel the Series; Dr. Gaius Baltar from Battlestar Galactica (the 2003 reboot, not the original); and to a lesser extent, Dr. Rodney McKay from Stargate: Atlantis... by "lesser extent," I mean that he wasn't quite as immediately unlikable as the other two. They became three of my favorite TV characters.

Janbo

go big or go home.
Arthur Carlson, Les Nessman, dr Johnny Fever, WKRP in Cincinnati. Inadvertent idiots

ER: Dr Luca Kovac (I think?). Deep. Dark. Disturbed. Sinner or saviour? You

CSI Las Vegas. Ray Langston. Deep. Dark. Disturbing. Serial killer?

Mr Dressup. A Canadian 60’s children show. A grown man who talked to kids. And played with puppets. I could never decide if I wanted him to be my dad or be in jail.

The Friendly Giant: a giant whose friends were a giraffe and a rooster (really, wtf - Rusty was a rooster in a cotton bag)

Anyway, the giant had a few chairs. And a rocking chair for someone who likes to rock. One rocker. Four siblings. We fought over that damn rocker every day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information