WHO ARE YOUR ICE-DANCE IDOL'S?

FSWer

Say,I'd like to get an update. Who is everyone's Ice-Dance Idol's here? Mine are Tessa Virtue and Scott Moir,Gabriella papadkis and guillaume Cizeron,Madison Chock and Evan Bates and Madison Hubble and Zackary Donohue. I think there may be others. But,that's all I can think of,as of now...?...I wonder about any of the Teams I mentioned in my other thread? I wonder if there still together?

Dobre

Grishuk & Platov, Maia & Alex Shibutani, Klimova & Ponomarenko, Anissina & Peizerat, Fusar-Poli & Margaglio, Denkova & Staviski, Pechalat & Bourzat, Cappellini & Lanotte.

I am a huge Silverstein & Pekarek, McNamara & Carpenter, and Samuelson & Bates fan too. Too young to be idols, but I find their programs fabulous to watch.

Last edited:

nuge

Grishuk/Platov :BNS1: Anissina/Pezerait :ap1: Denkova/Staviski:ds1: Papadakis/Cizeron I do have a liking for Stepanova/Bukin too !:p

In the future I could like P/Mozgov.Loving her quirky personality.

gk_891

Torvill & Dean
Klimova & Ponomarenko
Grishuk & Platov

Honorable mentions:
Virtue & Moir
Anissina & Peizerat
Denkova & Staviski

Cachoo

For a long time it was Rahkamo and Kokko and Torvill and Dean. I enjoyed Davis/White. I am happy now that the three that finished one, two and three in the world last year are my favorites. P/C are my favorites but V/M and the Shibs are wonderful and continue to delight. I think I am spoiled. So far this season my favorite entry over all of the disciplines has been V/M's SD. I love it.

topaz

Torvill/Dean, Krylova/Oleg Ovsyannikov , Delobel/Schoenfelder, Denkova/Stavinski, Drobiazko/Vanagas, Fusar Poli/Margalio, Grishuk/ Platov, The duchesnays, Papadakis/Cizeron , Davis/White, Hubbell/Donahue.

chantilly

Torville and Dean
Klimova Ponamerenko
Rakkahmo Khokko
Wilson and McCall
Duschenays
Marie France and Patrice(especially as coaches)
Denkova Stavinski
Bourne and Kraatz
Virtue and Moir
Gilles and Poirier

So far
I want to see more from P and C stylistically but he is a phenomenal ice dancer.

paskatefan

Torvill & Dean, Klimova & Ponomorenko, K&O, Delobel & Schoenfelder, Cappelini & LaNotte, Tanith & Ben, Meryl & Charlie, The Shibs, Bourne & Kraatz, Dubreuil & Lauzon, ...

arakwafan2006

Klimova & Ponomarenko
Tessa and Scott
Grishuk/ Platov
Pap/ciz one day
Bourne/Kratz
Marie France/ Patrice

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information