What song are you listening to?

easilydistracte

Geezette
Last edited:

Susan1

I can't stand Frank Sinatra, who is technically way before my time (never understood women my mom's age attraction, he just sounds like he's talking, no range, I know, shut up) - but on the internet radio is a song from 1965, It Was a Very Good Year. That song has always made me cry, since I was a little kid.

Susan1

Something's Wrong With Me - Austin Roberts. I have that 45. American top 40 - 1972. I love this year.

ETA - Gotta take a piece of that last sentence back - Crazy Horses by the Osmonds. We hated that song. Their trying to be harder rock just did not cut it. And that screeching? Stupid.

One more - Elected - Alice Cooper. (I still have that album too.)

I have to take another piece of love back. My Dingaling. Geez. I guess that's when music started going downhill from the best 1967-1971. I loved that year of my life though.

Last edited:

Cachoo

How do I begin my Monday? Why it's Doug and the Slugs!!! "It's Got To Be Monday" ...Blast those horns :respec:

Cachoo

David Letterman's last show: Returning from a commercial break Paul Schaffer and the band were rocking to a much better version of Ian Hunter's "Central Park -n- West." So if anyone knows of the full version of this song on this show please let me know: https://youtu.be/qmRtpGszfz4

Susan1

I don't know what made me think of this song, but I was sitting here listening to it with tears streaming down, reading the comments, and one says, "o.k. who's chopping onions", and then I had to laugh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information