UPDATE- USFS Has Named 2024 World Championships Team (Men and Pairs now included)

thvu

Usova's Apprentice

Have we discussed this yet?

In ranked order, the alternates are as follows:

Women’s Alternates
1. Ava Ziegler
2. Elyce Lin-Gracey
3. Starr Andrews

Men’s Alternates
1. Maxim Naumov
2. Andrew Torgashev
3. Jimmy Ma

Pairs Alternates
1. Chelsea Liu and Balazs Nagy
2. Isabelle Martins and Ryan Bedard (pending minimum technical score)

Ice Dance Alternates
1. Caroline Green and Michael Parsons
2. Eva Pate and Logan Bye
3. Emilea Zingas and Vadym Kolesnik

skatingguy

decently

Have we discussed this yet?

In ranked order, the alternates are as follows:

Women’s Alternates
1. Ava Ziegler
2. Elyce Lin-Gracey
3. Starr Andrews

Men’s Alternates
1. Maxim Naumov
2. Andrew Torgashev
3. Jimmy Ma

Pairs Alternates
1. Chelsea Liu and Balazs Nagy
2. Isabelle Martins and Ryan Bedard (pending minimum technical score)

Ice Dance Alternates
1. Caroline Green and Michael Parsons
2. Eva Pate and Logan Bye
3. Emilea Zingas and Vadym Kolesnik
It's being discussed here:

Jonas

I'm wondering (admittedly somewhat facetiously) what prompted Starr Andrews vs Clare Seo. Starr's SP in Columbus may not make the FS at Worlds.

Your thoughts...

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
I'm wondering (admittedly somewhat facetiously) what prompted Starr Andrews vs Clare Seo. Starr's SP in Columbus may not make the FS at Worlds.

Your thoughts...

But Clare just had one good performance, US nationals, usually her short programs wouldn’t qualify to a free program at worlds either.

Starr has a Grand Prix medal, when Clare has been sent to senior Grand Prix is usually somewhere near last place so I guess I understand it

Karen-W

How long do we have to wait for GP assignments?
But Clare just had one good performance, US nationals, usually her short programs wouldn’t qualify to a free program at worlds either.

Starr has a Grand Prix medal, when Clare has been sent to senior Grand Prix is usually somewhere near last place so I guess I understand it
Yeah, I don't see much of an issue with naming Starr over Clare. It isn't as if either are going to be called upon to compete at Worlds.

carriecmu0503

Your thoughts...
Does it even matter? She is third alternate in a year 2 skaters get to compete. THREE skaters in front of her would have to drop out in order for to compete. Short of some kind of apocalypse, that is NOT going to happen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information