These jumps aren't under review: The Bradie Tennell Cheer Thread!

AngieNikodinovLove

Frangi & Piazza & Paul & Hektor & Theo. Oh My! 😝
Great news for Bradie as she gets a new best in the SP of 71.50

I like that she made the combination a triple Lutz/triple toE instead of the Loop getting positive grades of execution rather than the risk of a loop.

No carrots this time around, awesome job Bradie!

Sylvia

TBD
Last edited:

AngieNikodinovLove

Another recap article on Bradie Tennell at TeamUSA.org :sarah1::sasha1:

https://www.teamusa.org/News/2019/J...hings-Simple-In-Her-Defense-Of-National-Title

“I’ve been working on my technique, and trying to jump higher,” she said. “These things happen, and you don’t want to get those calls, but all you can do is take the lesson learned and move on.”

All the while, Tennell has also been focusing on developing the artistic side of figure skating this season. Her long program to “Romeo and Juliet” has helped her grow as an artist, she said, as has focusing specifically on artistry in practice.

“Up to this point, in Croatia I was a little disappointed in my performance on the artistic side. It was a little lackluster, in my opinion,” Tennell said. “Having all this time afterwards to train it and work on it, I’m really hoping to see some improvement at nationals.”

All the while Tennell, who turns 21 at the end of the month, is continuing to adjust to her new life as one of the biggest U.S. stars in the sport.

aftershocks

Banned Member
Congrats to Bradie, leading in the sp. She handled it well, and a few notable others didn't. I really don't like Bradie's sp costume. Her original costume worked better with the music. Those sparkly blue stripes just do not work. But Bradie worked it. Kudos!

AngieNikodinovLove

YES!!! I was trying to find my thread!

And the jumps aren't under review again!!!!

She grows her artistry by the month!!!!!!

LOVE what Johnny and Tara had to say about finding her own style now.

Fiero425

Congrats to Bradie, leading in the SP. She handled it well, and a few notable others didn't. I really don't like Bradie's SP costume. Her original costume worked better with the music. Those sparkly blue stripes just do not work. But Bradie worked it. Kudos!

Oh I missed it! Was shocked, thinking "she's leading with Russians" forgetting the overlap of Euros and Nat'l! I need a re-wiring with my cable channel for NBCSPT breaking up! NBC will be about the same when in Prime Time hitting the networks, but can check it out simultaneously on my laptop clearly! Easier yet their performances are downloaded onto You Tube! The thing is I'd rather see a full telecast with "the girls!" :rolleyes: :respec: :soapbox:

aftershocks

Banned Member
The thing is I'd rather see a full telecast with "the girls!"

You need NBC Sports Gold, or else look up skate order and see how many performances you can find on Youtube and watch each performance in the skate order. :lol: One of the problems with Youtube though is sometimes music is muted and every performance is not necessarily loaded.

AngieNikodinovLove

73.91 REALNESS Y'ALL

Bradie is my fav.. and commentators are talking of a possible Japanese sweep.... our Girl won the SP!!!! I did not foresee it but if anyone could have done it, it is HER!!!!!

yurokis40

Kaetlyn Osmond needs to come back for Canadian ladies, too back she took this year off she actually would have stood a good chance to defend her world title, Props to Bradie for the sp win won't be easy in the long those Japanese girls are very strong hopefully she holds it in the long.

lauravvv

Congratulations! Not really a fan of Bradie, but the skate was technically great, everything was on point, and the style is right for her. Overall a deserved first place in the SP, although it could have been Kaori's just as well. Wishing good luck in the FS.

Frau Muller

From Puerto Rico…With Love! Not LatinX!
In my excitement over Vincent Zhou I almost forgot to post my cheers for Bradie, after the 2019 4Cs SP!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I hope that both she and Vincent will WIN this competition. Also love the Japanese and Mariah but I want Bradie to claim the gold and solidify her reputation before 2019 Worlds. She is the most underestimated and underappreciated US National champ (2018) in recent memory.

UGG

In my excitement over Vincent Zhou I almost forgot to post my cheers for Bradie, after the 2019 4Cs SP!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I hope that both she and Vincent will WIN this competition. Also love the Japanese and Mariah but I want Bradie to claim the gold and solidify her reputation before 2019 Worlds. She is the most underestimated and underappreciated US National champ (2018) in recent memory.

How is she underestimated and underappreciated? She came out of nowhere last year and was the national champ and on the Olympic Team. She wins medals at GP events and does well internationally, scoring 4th in the LP last year at worlds and beating a 2x world champ and Oly Silver Medalist earlier this season. She has a reputation of never making a mistake even though she has made mistakes. What more do you want for her? She is not hyped like Gracie or Alysa or even Karen Chen but she really shouldn't be.

AngieNikodinovLove

^^^ Maybe because like after the SP yesterday Johnny and Tara were raving about Mariah and how she should have had higher PCS and that she was the star of the show..... Bradie, another American, seemed to be overshadowed slightly, and she was the SP winner.

There are quite some negative reviews of Bradie on YouTube ... people complaining and whining and doing what they do best on social media (trash talking from a computer screen) because she is deemed too stiff, too rigid, not artistic enough... basically not the princess or ballerina people complain about as well Anyways..... So now people are given a Sorceress and they still bitch.

AxelAnnie

Like a small boat on the ocean...
What is going on with Bradie. She was such a sure thing, and now she gets under-rotation calls............she is behind Bell today for heaven sake.

skatfan

What is going on with Bradie. She was such a sure thing, and now she gets under-rotation calls............she is behind Bell today for heaven sake.

The jumps have regressed this season. Not sure why, and although that SP plays to her strengths, she is still below many other top skaters performance-wise.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information