The Official "So, a ______ goes into a bar...." Joke Thread

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
So three strings walk into a bar. The first string tells the bartender that he wants a Gin and Seven-Up. The bartender tells the first string that he can't have it because he's a string and that the other two strings can't have a drink, either.

All three strings get into their car, ride around and find another bar. The second string goes up to the bartender and tells him he wants Crown and Coke. The bartender tells the second string that he can't have a drink because he's a string and the other two strings can't have a drink, either.

All three strings are back in the car when they spot another bar. Before they go in, the third string begins to weave himself in and out. Then all three strings walk into the bar. The third string goes up to the bartender and tells him that he wants a Michelob Ultra. The bartender tells the third string that he can't have the beer because he's a string. The third string tells the bartender that he's not a string. The bartender looks at the string and says "Oh, you're not a string"? The third string then tells the bartender "No, I'm a frayed knot!"

taf2002

Fluff up your tutu & dance away.....
So three strings walk into a bar. The first string tells the bartender that he wants a Gin and Seven-Up. The bartender tells the first string that he can't have it because he's a string and that the other two strings can't have a drink, either.

All three strings get into their car, ride around and find another bar. The second string goes up to the bartender and tells him he wants Crown and Coke. The bartender tells the second string that he can't have a drink because he's a string and the other two strings can't have a drink, either.

All three strings are back in the car when they spot another bar. Before they go in, the third string begins to weave himself in and out. Then all three strings walk into the bar. The third string goes up to the bartender and tells him that he wants a Michelob Ultra. The bartender tells the third string that he can't have the beer because he's a string. The third string tells the bartender that he's not a string. The bartender looks at the string and says "Oh, you're not a string"? The third string then tells the bartender "No, I'm a frayed knot!"

Groan....

Susan1

What do you call a cheese that doesn’t belong to you?

Nacho cheese!
That reminded me of the commercial (and I can't remember what they are selling, as usual) I keep seeing - what does cheese say when you take its picture - "people". Makes me smile every time. :)

Jot the Dot Dot

Headstrong Buzzard
A Monk, a Priest and a Rabbit go into a bar.
The bartender says to the rabbit "What can I get for you, little feller?"
The rabbit replies "I dunno, I'm just here because of Autocorrect".

Susan1

Can we add Dad Jokes without starting a new thread? Or change the title since we are not putting funny stuff in a covid thread anymore?
There are enough of them you don't have to click on.

This is my favorite -
Why does a chicken coop always have two doors?
Because if it had four doors it would be a chicken sedan!

:rofl:

Last edited:

Simone411

To Boldly Explore Figure Skating Around The World
So, my BFF and her husband was telling me about what happened when they went to Louisiana Downs in Bossier City this past summer. If I remember correctly, it was around July.

They started out betting on the horses, had a few drinks at the bar, and then went into Harrah's afterwards. They were telling me that they had a little buzz going when they left.

Then my BFF said that they were taking the I-49 exit when they saw a hitchhiker on the side of the highway. She said that they ordinarily wouldn't do such a thing and she felt like it was probably because of the buzz they both had.

They gave the hitchhiker a ride. I nearly freaked out when she told me that! She then told me that they both noticed that the hitchhiker had a briefcase when he got in the back seat of their car. She said that the hitchhiker was also acting very suspicious, too. She said her husband finally asked the hitchhiker what was in the briefcase.

The hitchhiker hesitated at first, and then told her husband "It's none of your business." Her husband then told the hitchhiker that if he didn't tell him what was in the briefcase, he would have to pull over and get out of the car. The hitchhiker told him to pull over because he wasn't about to tell him what was in the briefcase.

They pulled over to let the hitchhiker get out. My BFF said after they got home that they noticed the hitchhiker had left the briefcase in the car. That's all she said and was going to leave it at that. So, I finally asked her what was in the briefcase. She then said, "It's none of your business."

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information