The Carolina Kostner Thread

Jebrista

Is anyone else getting bored with Lori Nichol's same recycled choreography, that which she has used in all of Carolina's programs since 2011? I love Carolina, but I wanna see something new from her! It all has looked the same.

chapis

Is anyone else getting bored with Lori Nichol's same recycled choreography, that which she has used in all of Carolina's programs since 2011? I love Carolina, but I wanna see something new from her! It all has looked the same.

But what is her motivation? is logic she wants focus in technical aspect. Evgenia is recycling choreography too and the judges seem idiotized with her because her jumps. Mao has sophisticated and different programs and does not recieve due credit.

Jebrista

But what is her motivation? is logic she wants focus in technical aspect. Evgenia is recycling choreography too and the judges seem idiotized with her because her jumps. Mao has sophisticated and different programs and does not recieve due credit.

Yeah that is unfortunately true. I guess I had some misguided hope that she'd care more about being an artist than simply getting the job done.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝
No falls... high scores.

Do you think she is threat for Euros podium?

Worlds podium?

She doesnt get the URs like Wagner gets right?

Will Roberta then be at Euros and not Worlds?

Just watched her free skate https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URxFIUBrffE

WOW...so MATURE and elegant.. I LOVE both her SP and FS dresses/costumes. I think she will get my vote for best dressed this season. That Free dress in perfection. SP costume may be just a tad too short.

I think Caro and Osmond have captured my attention the most so far this season.

I miss her trademark speed tho. Maybe if she got speed back her spin revolutions would be more and the landings of jumps could be completed.

Are these both Lori programs?

I LOVE that she chooses interesting music and ignores warhorses. Brava Carolina!

Last edited:

msadot

Do you think she is threat for Euros podium?

No threats. It's SURE she'll medal.

Worlds podium?

Same.

Will Roberta then be at Euros and not Worlds?

From what I could read: Roberta is a substitute, but she'll go to Ostrava. Giada Russo is a substitute, but will stay at home.

briancoogaert

The LP was far from being perfect !
But what a wonderful skating she has. I don't care about her future medals. I'm so happy to see her again. Thank you Carolina !

Vash01

Fan of Yuzuru, T&M, P&C
I think Carolina's return makes the Europeans more interesting. Now there is a serious challenger to Medvedeva. I am curious to see how she handles this challenge. From Carolina's perspective she (Caro) has nothing to lose, so she should be pretty relaxed. If she wins the Euros, she could be one if the favorites to win the world championship.

Last edited:

msadot

I think Carolina's return makes the Europeans more interesting. Now there is a serious challenger to Medvedeva. I am curious to see how she handles this challenge. From Carolina's perspective she (Caro) has nothing to lose, so she should be pretty relaxed. If she wins the Euros, she could be one if the favorites to win the world championship.

Obviously, Caro will medal. It's sure both for Euro n Worlds. (Sadly for Liza)

BUT... ja, Caro has won everything, now. Kant remember HOW MANY exactly, but she won it all, repeatedly. That's why she does not need to prove anything.

arakwafan2006

#drool!!!! I wasn't a fan of that short when I first saw it but now, it's amazing. I could go on and on.

Mishin is either really respectful of her or they're VERY coach/skater lol.

ChelleC

Anti-quad activist
Loved Carolina's short program! Honestly, I had not realized just how much I had missed her.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

Holy Moly.. That is one GOOORGGGGG SP DRESS! LOVE IT!!! Shes gonna take the best dressed crown away from Alissa Czisny and Kiira Korpi.

And I love the interesting music, Ryan. What do you want the 100th rendition of Scherazade? lol

Although she kinda looked really tired I love this program!!!! Slay it Caro!!!!

D

Deleted member 13560

It's great to have her back and to see her on the podium! Well done, Caro! :cheer2:

Laney

She was fantastic! I´m so happy for her that everything she can at the moment worked. The program itself is a masterpiece. Love the LP soo much. She was in much better shape I thought she would be. I´m over the moon that she even medalled! Congratulations, Caro! Love her!

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

JUST AMAZINGGGGG!!!!

I do miss her speed tho.. Do you think it will return?

As an overall skater with BOTH programs.... She is my FAVORITE of the year

Osmond, Karen Chen, Satoko and Anna and LAURINE are my runner ups this season!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information