The Amber Glenn Realness Appreciation Fan Page

Spikefan

Rooting for that middle-aged team
@AngieNikodinovLove this us for you, get signed up.

Trip for 2 to NYC to skate with Amber.

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

The Harem is now taking applications 😝

oh, I am so all in on this.

❤️❤️

And also someone just mentioned she withdrew from 4 cc?

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

I did not win today, but I will keep trying

Lanie

the uberdom chooses YOU
did you guys talk about me?
obviously I think of you every time I've talked with Amber :rofl: I think 'ANL would be so jelly'

Seriously I'm so happy for her, I wish it had happened in a different way with a better skate, but I'm so proud of her for sticking with it. She's always been a skater I enjoy watching, who has always been so incredibly kind every time I've met her.

alexikeguchi

I don't think I've posted in this fan page yet. Amber in a way reminds me of Marai Nagasu. Through the bad times she hangs in there gets better slowly but surely and gets a triple axel too. From what I can see on TV Amber is a class act. Go Amber!
I was thinking about the exact same comparison. Hopefully, it plays out the same way with a triple axel/eight triple performance in the Olympic team competition!

Sylvia

TBD
Olympics.com included a snippet of the 3+ minute video that's embedded in their Amber article, linked above, today: https://x.com/Olympics/status/1765814674560274786

ETA:

"We caught up with the champion at Wollman Rink in New York City’s Central Park..."

She performed 3 weeks ago (livestreamed by Amlactin on Feb. 15): https://www.instagram.com/reel/C3YxZaGu7dv/

Last edited:

AngieNikodinovLove (ANL)

Interesting to get to know more about her…. saying in the free skates her thoughts stray and that’s what happens to me when I have to read books especially in school I couldn’t get past the first two or three pages of any book report without my mind always straying

Sylvia

TBD

Jackie Wong tweeted on March 22: "Also, we have gotten to the point where Amber Glenn landing 3As is just commonplace and the audience expects it now"

Congrats to Isabeau AND Amber on getting the 3rd spot back for Boston Worlds. :)

She tweeted after her FS & before she knew about the 3 spots: https://twitter.com/AmberGlenn_/status/1771347516836991450
"Thank you everyone for the support.I know I physically have everything it takes to be at the top and I'm going to spend this off season digging deep doing everything I can to get to that point mentally as well. Xoxo"

Sylvia

TBD
Amber spoke to Judith D. after she finished competing at Worlds (20 mins.):
In this interview Glenn reflects in detail on her season and what winning the national title meant to her. We also talk about her goals and objectives for the upcoming season as one thing is clear for skater: she will keep moving forward and plans to improve her content for the 2024-25 season. She also shares that she will get two new programs during the off season and reveals which choreographers she will be working with.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information