THE 2021 NUTMEG GAMES OF FIGURE SKATING.

FSWer

Say, I heard that the Nutmeg Games are going to be held this year at Newington Arena. Does anybody have the details on how there working it this year? I mean with the ****19 and all? Are they letting Fans in, and what else is happening? Thanks.

Sylvia

TBD

2021 Competition Dates:
Sat., July 10th and Sun., July 11th (if needed)

Admission Fees:
- $5.00 for Adults. $3.00 for Children and Senior Citizens

COVID-19 POLICY:
The Nutmeg State Games and the Newington Arena will be complying with all federal, state, and local regulations and additional public health notices in place at the time of the Nutmeg State Games Figure Skating competition, including recommendations from US Figure Skating. Please visit the Nutmeg State Games website [linked above] often for updated information and policies.

Furthermore, masks will be required for entry to the Nutmeg State Figure Skating Competition and the Newington Arena. Entrants may also be required to complete a COVID-19 self-certification health questionnaire and voluntary waiver, and agree to have their temperature taken using a contactless infrared thermometer prior to entry.

Skaters, families and coaches are responsible for reviewing and complying with all federal, state and local guidelines pertaining to travel in Connecticut.

The Local Organizing Committee (LOC) will evaluate entries and current health recommendation prior to the event. If the event is cancelled due to compliance with COVID-19 related federal, state and local regulations, a full refund of competition fees will be issued to all participants. Processing fees will not be refunded under any circumstance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information