AN UPDATE ON MY SKATING AND VETERIANS MEMORIAL ICE RINK...ANYONE HERE KNOW ABOUT IT?

FSWer

Ok everyone, a while back I told you about my dream to become an Ice-Dancer...Well I finally have an update on my skating with my coach Nick....So here I go... We were talking a while back and we talked about me relocating to Veterians Memorial Ice Rink in West Hartford for my lessons as Newington Arena no longer has afternoon Public Skate and the only times they DO have it are in the evenings which he can't do. So at this point we are trying to figure out how I will get there and all. Also a piece of good news...if things work out when I do get back on the ice, he is going at some point try me skating to music. Anyway,does anyone here know anything about this Rink? How is that for an update!!!

barbk

Very interesting! I hope that the new rink works out. Nick sounds like a very nice coach. When I was a little girl, I skated on ponds down the hill from where my grandmother lived in Wilton, Connecticut. It was pretty, but no Zambonis to care for the ice on ponds!

Sylvia

TBD
Glad to hear Nick is still your coach! :) I hope you can get together soon at the Veterans Memorial rink.

FSWer

Oh, someone already gave me it. But thanks for the website. BTW. I was wondering...does anyone here go to that Rink to skate? Just wondering.

Users who are viewing this thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information